Test Taper for My Cycle

Does anyone have experience with the taper this is my cycle
weeks 1-12 500mg test-E
0.25 Armidex EOD

[quote]talbotko wrote:
weeks 1-12 500mg test-E

[/quote]

Look up prisoner’s threads, he outlines the taper pretty well. The dude is jacked so I got a feeling he knows his shit.

[quote]talbotko wrote:
weeks 1-12 500mg test-E

[/quote]

Why do you insist on starting several new threads, asking questions that could be answered with research. No one is going to do your homework for you, and we shouldn’t have to. Now, an intelligent question might be…“So, I have read Prisoner’s test taper, and was wondering if 3 weeks is ok for the stasis period or will 2 weeks suffice? My cycle is xxxxx?” Get it?

Craig

I cant find his thread everyone says look it up but its not there

C’mon man. Test taper in a search will get you there. When my time came I was able to find all of the basic information I needed using the search engine. People get annoyed with you because they know you aren’t taking time to do things like this for yourself because we have already done this our-own-selves.

[quote]talbotko wrote:
I cant find his thread everyone says look it up but its not there[/quote]

Just copy and paste this in the search box: “P-22 Test Tapering Thread”.

Do you need to be spoon fed??

Not to mention (okay, it’s being mentioned) that Jelly Roll, who maintains an active thread (My First Time), is currently finishing his cycle, and on taper NOW. He has thoroughly outlined the taper, and all of his experiences with it. His cycle was almost identical to yours.

I don’t believe in tapers.

Why not either be making the most progress reasonably possible, or be in recovery mode?

Dosages such as say 150-250 mg/week accomplish neither.

Of course one can have a good result despite having a taper, but staying at the “gaining” dose level throughout the period one is going to be suppressed anyway will give better results yet.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:

Why not either be making the most progress reasonably possible, or be in recovery mode?

Of course one can have a good result despite having a taper, but staying at the “gaining” dose level throughout the period one is going to be suppressed anyway will give better results yet.[/quote]

I have yet to try the taper as a PCT, but from running a more 'Classic" style PCT, it just seems there could be a better way. We will see though as I am planning on tapering my next PCT. I definitely don’t try and talk too much about things I am lacking personal experience with.

For me, if there’s a way to avoid that initial post cycle shock, or drop, its worth a try even if it takes a little more gear.

sorry for wasting your time it was my bad

so here is what the taper should look some what like
weeks 1-3 100mg Test-E
weeks 4-5 75mg Test-E
weeks 6-7 50mg Test-E
week 8 25 mg Test-E
week 9 20 mg nova
week 10 10mg nova

However should i still be using armidex during the taper

Of course one can have a good result despite having a taper, but staying at the “gaining” dose level throughout the period one is going to be suppressed anyway will give better results yet.[/quote]

I agree, but the Test taper normally mentioned does not involve suppressive doses. That would be foolish.

I wouldn’t even begin to consider it a taper until it started the drop from 100mg and lower.

[quote]talbotko wrote:
so here is what the taper should look some what like
weeks 1-3 100mg Test-E
weeks 4-5 75mg Test-E
weeks 6-7 50mg Test-E
week 8 25 mg Test-E
week 9 20 mg nova
week 10 10mg nova

However should i still be using armidex during the taper[/quote]

Why would you think you should? You’d be taking (at its highest point) 1/5 of the normal cycle dosage.

so what would you recommend then for dosing, because in prisoner’s research thread he said that 100mg wouldn’t be suppressive it would just be in the higher normal range?

I posted my own experience on the “Bill Roberts: Test taper” thread.

Short version: it works!!! Best PCT I ever did and I thank Prisoner for it!

how much clomid did you use during the 100mg weeks

Of course one can have a good result despite having a taper, but staying at the “gaining” dose level throughout the period one is going to be suppressed anyway will give better results yet.

Contrl wrote:
I agree, but the Test taper normally mentioned does not involve suppressive doses. That would be foolish.

I wouldn’t even begin to consider it a taper until it started the drop from 100mg and lower.[/quote]

Considering this thread’s title, Contrl’s response is worth repeating. The “test taper” that is often mentioned on this board is NOT a slow, gradual descent from on-cycle dosages but rather through much lower dosages (100mg/wk and less) that helps ease the transition as natural test production is resumed.

I don’t belive in you.

[quote]Contrl wrote:

However should i still be using armidex during the taper

Why would you think you should? You’d be taking (at its highest point) 1/5 of the normal cycle dosage.[/quote]

I thought continuing a’dex throughout the 100mg/wk ‘statis’ portion of the taper was done as a precautionary measure. Was it not mentioned that in some people the body “overreacts” with extra estrogen, when coming off the a’dex? Or did I totally misunderstand? I wouldn’t think it neccessary, though, during the actual taper from 100mg to nothing.

If you read P-22’s thread he mentions that during the “stasis” you should gradually stop using the AI and when the real taper begins that should be the only drug in your system.