Test Suspension

So does anyone have any experience with this?

I’m kinda curious about it for two reasons:

The idea of site growth is intriguing.

You can make it from DHEA on the cheap, like a few bucks per gram, if you’ve taken chem 101 and aren’t a jackass.

I shudder thinking of how many times a day you’d have to stick it in order to keep your blood levels stable though…

Unless some well read wizard or sorcerer around here would know how to add an ester to test powder, I’d like to hear of anyone’s experiences with it.

Suspension is awesome. Have only made once but from powder already made so have no idea about making from scratch. It can and in my opinion should be brewed with oil. Will really cut down on pip. Needs to be pinned about every 12 hours for best stability how ever you can get away with once a day but I people respond differently. Never experienced any injection site growth and have never heard of it either from Susp but, what ever.

wow, need you guys to teach me that shit!!!

[quote]Reed wrote:
Suspension is awesome. Have only made once but from powder already made so have no idea about making from scratch. It can and in my opinion should be brewed with oil. Will really cut down on pip. Needs to be pinned about every 12 hours for best stability how ever you can get away with once a day but I people respond differently. Never experienced any injection site growth and have never heard of it either from Susp but, what ever.[/quote]

Perhaps I am been mistaken but I presume that because it enters your body already bioactive, some of it will bind to the receptors in the immediate surrounding tissues before getting circulated around, whereas test+ester must make it to the liver first from whence it is delivered systemically.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
Suspension is awesome. Have only made once but from powder already made so have no idea about making from scratch. It can and in my opinion should be brewed with oil. Will really cut down on pip. Needs to be pinned about every 12 hours for best stability how ever you can get away with once a day but I people respond differently. Never experienced any injection site growth and have never heard of it either from Susp but, what ever.[/quote]

Perhaps I am been mistaken but I presume that because it enters your body already bioactive, some of it will bind to the receptors in the immediate surrounding tissues before getting circulated around, whereas test+ester must make it to the liver first from whence it is delivered systemically.
[/quote]

I’m not saying your wrong im just saying I never experienced it my self and never experienced it

Ahh i cant wait to make a powder! Such purity

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
So does anyone have any experience with this?

I’m kinda curious about it for two reasons:

The idea of site growth is intriguing.

You can make it from DHEA on the cheap, like a few bucks per gram, if you’ve taken chem 101 and aren’t a jackass.

I shudder thinking of how many times a day you’d have to stick it in order to keep your blood levels stable though…

Unless some well read wizard or sorcerer around here would know how to add an ester to test powder, I’d like to hear of anyone’s experiences with it.[/quote]

I have only heard people using it 50-100mg an hour before a workout, along with their normal protocol. BUT, it aromatizes like a motherfucker, so you should really be careful.