Test Suspension, Feel Nothing

Hi guise!

So i finally did it. Received my bottle of test suspension on Thursday and couldn’t wait to inject myself and did it and have been doing it 2 x a day since.

This is my first ever cycle on everything ever and the first time i started injecting myself. It was mildly arousing sticking needles in myself and hope to continue this for some time to come.

I’m doing a 2week on/off cycle together with a pretty loaded training programme. Anyway.

This ain’t doing jack shit.

FYI, my cycle is:

25mg Test suspension -2xED
50mg Anavar - ED
250mg HCG - EOD
0.25mg Arimidex - EOD

So i have no idea what i’m MEANT to feel or what it’s MEANT to do to my body. And i know its only been four days, and maybe too soon to judge, but WTF? I don’t feel ANYTHING.

I’ve been training evey day, and only fucked the girlfriend once on Saturday night - and i also have an assortment of other dopaminergics and prolactin inhibitors and other drugs in my body. That’s just an FYI

People told me test suspension you’re meant to “feel” within an hour or two - or almost instantaneous.

So where is the added libido? Not feeling ANYTHING in this department. Where is the agression? I had a sparring session on Monday, two conditioining workouts and 2 strength sessions on the weekend, and went for my hill running session this morning post injection - hasn’t made ANY difference to my agression or performance.

Nor do i feel more alert/driven or any other of the nice stuff i heard its meant to do. If anythign, i’m feeling more melancholic, as i normally do this time of year.

Most importantly - why is my dick not constantly hard??

So yeah, i only ask, cos i don’t know what to expect. And i was told suspension was the most potent form of the drug and i should feel it instantly, and i’ve been injecting 2 times a day fastiduously.

Oh, i’m injecting subcutaneously as i read this was a viable method of injecting on some website.com.

Anyone tell me what is going on here???

Thanks!

Do you trust your source?

why test suspension for your first cycle…very odd

if you are not at least experiencing seriously heightened libido that suspension is crap. Years ago some jackass was selling armour all (seriously) as micronized test suspension and winstrol. His claim to fame was no matter what you do it won’t ever settle out of suspension “becasue its so finely dispersed”.

[quote]morepain wrote:
why test suspension for your first cycle…very odd

if you are not at least experiencing seriously heightened libido that suspension is crap. Years ago some jackass was selling armour all (seriously) as micronized test suspension and winstrol. His claim to fame was no matter what you do it won’t ever settle out of suspension “becasue its so finely dispersed”. [/quote]

Well this one is Denkall Aquatest.

It definitly falls out of suspension super rapidly. I had a fun time trying to figure out how to use it on Thursday. I think i went through 10 needles and one hour of trying to pin it - but it kept clogging the needle. lol, Finally figured to put the bottle in hot water for a bit and then shake up, and now it goes in smoothly, with a reassuring sting

No libido - that’s what’s making me think its crap. I was looking forward to that :frowning:

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
Do you trust your source?[/quote]

no, i’m a n00b, i have never done this and am wading into it like a blind idiot. No experiences with reliable “sources” yet.

So chances are strong i got some crap? Cos i definitely WOULD feel 50mg a day if it were real? Even injected sub-q?

weird …i have heard from those that go thru the hassle of injecting denkall suspension that it is quite good … still it is so much easier to use prop…i think suspension has a “rep” that make some want to use it (hey me included, not knocking anyone) but i used it many times and never noticed anything i couldn’t do with prop and its alot easier to mess with.

Do you think its because i’m injecting it sub-q and not IM?

not really…but WHY would you do this???

u mean why wud i go suspension rather than prop? well i feel stupid now, thanks very much :stuck_out_tongue:

Basically i wanted to do a mild oral cycle to begin with - preferably with low androgenic qualities because i’ve fucked myself up on hair stopping falling medication and well various things. I wanted a “mild” cycle with a small amount of LBM gain, better body composition but primarily to help me train harder and recover faster.

Eventually i decided i should at least have test running alongside whatever else for libido and because, well, its fabulous!

I also decided on a 2on2off because its easier on the HPTA as recovery is easier and it would be within my objective of not too much/dramatic mass gains, whereas you still get good performance, agression strength for the training.

I decided with these goals/programme (i’m training multiple times a day, 6 days a week), i wanted a very short acting test. Settled with test suspension because i thought it would be the quickest acting, most potent form of the drug. Which means i would shoot 25mg in the morning and then 25mg with 50mg anavar during my evening training which i assumed would be some special short term boost as i was looking for. And it hasn’t happened like that.

Why sus and not prop? Cos i “thought” the effect would be stronger and more immediate mg for mg.

Honestly, i ain’t feeling jack. I mean nothing “negative” but nothing out of the ordinary either.

Can you tell me please what am i meant to feel? If i injected 25mg suspension at 8am this morning, and now 6 hours later i haven’t felt any different than i normally do. How am i meant to feel by now? Do you know?

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:
Do you think its because i’m injecting it sub-q and not IM?[/quote]

You’re injecting a suspension subQ? Really? Really?

[quote]Detroitlionsbaby wrote:
WyldFlower wrote:
Do you think its because i’m injecting it sub-q and not IM?

You’re injecting a suspension subQ? Really? Really?[/quote]

yes, really really. See, is this stupid? I read on a canadianbodybuilding site that they’re all doing it as well as discussion by HRT doctors - although they are using prop.

I was against muscular injection because for the short acting test that i would be using (as per the reasons outline above) there is considerable “pain”. It’s not the pain i have a problem with, but because of my pretty loaded training, i was scared that any part of my muscles will be out of action for the extensive conditioning training that i have to do, so i thought it wasn’t worth having my muscles out of action.

This is my training regime:

Mon:
am 4.6mile run, 5 sprints of the hill, 10 burpees at the top, 10 push-ups at the bottom
Pm: 2hour muay thai

Tue:
AM GPP drill
Pm strength session, (5x5, Rippetoe style)

Wed:
AM: 4.6mile run, 5 sprints of the hill, 10 burpees at the top, 10 push-ups at the
PM: 2 hour muay thai

Thurs:
AM GPP drill
PM - strength session, (5x5, Rippetoe style)

Friday:
AM: Core training
PM: submission wrestling

Sat:
PM - strength session, (5x5, Rippetoe style)

Sun:
Rest/active recovery

hrt docs are doing it with very small oil based shots…this has absolutely nothing to do with your situation. it seems to me this would be farily easy to test …get a 1.5" needle and syringe and inject the suspension intramuscularly and see what happens. My guess is that you are getting minimal if any absorbtion of a suspension sub q. NO DOCTOR is injecting suspensions sub-q. just freakin inject the suspension deep into a muscle belly like it was meant to be. simple

lol, ok, now i’m going to sound pathetic and stupid… even more so. Bare with me cos it is my first forray into this world that i have been observing from a distance for the past year or so. And i’m sort of stumbling around figuring it out…

ummm, i only got 1/2 inch slin pins… cough, could i, ummm, use them to jab my bicep tonight with? and if so, will i still be able to do bench presses and pull-ups as is my plan? and then will i be able to punch things tomorrow?

thanks morepain, your patience/knowledge is appreciated.

also, as i was only injecting 25mg suspension at a time, i thought it was small enough to go sub-q

I don’t know why I’m being nice to you.

Unless you are a big fat fatty, you should easily be able to inject quads or delts with a half inch needle. Move around those muscle groups (up, down quad, anterior, posterior, lateral deltoid heads) and slowly experiment with others.

No I would NOT inject biceps first, especially not if you intend to do any sort of pulling exercises shortly thereafter. Biceps injections, if they have not been done before, should be used in an experimental fashion. By this I mean that they are one of the muscles that, the first time you inject it, you don’t plan on “needing” it for a few days, just in case you are actually not able to use it.

The sub-q injections sound to me to be the reason you appear not to be experiencing anything so far from this cycle. Switch to IM and I’ll bet you’ll start getting all of the benefits you were expecting.

Or maybe not.

awww, why wouldn’t you be nice to me Cortes? I’m so innocent and unassuming :slight_smile:

Thanks man. I’m skirting 10-12% bodyfat as according to a laser body fat testing thing i had done, so i don’t have much fat over those muscle groups listed.

I’ve been posting a log on another AAS related forum and the message i got there is that injecting test suspension 2x a day still takes around 5 days for you to “feel” the effects and i was also suggested to drop the a-dex for now.

I think i will do this until Thursday, so it’s been a week and i’m better to judge, and then switch to IM.

I’ll let you guise know how it went.

xx

Just in case you didnt catch Morepain saying it, DO NOT INJECT A SUSPENSION SUBQ. TEST PROP IS NOT TEST SUSPENSION. Good luck.

oh by the way, regarding the var that you asked about in my other thread. I mixed it up in Everclear i got off the net. It mixes fine. All i have to do is shake up the bottle everytime i use it and it goes pretty much totally clear. Like magic. It does go back to powder, but a quick shake and it dissolves again. And i can tell cos when i eat it i can taste the powder, has almost a numbing effect in my mouth like coke or something lol

[quote]Detroitlionsbaby wrote:
Just in case you didnt catch Morepain saying it, DO NOT INJECT A SUSPENSION SUBQ. TEST PROP IS NOT TEST SUSPENSION. Good luck.[/quote]

well you know what they say, best lessons in life are learnt HARD. :wink:

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:
Detroitlionsbaby wrote:
Just in case you didnt catch Morepain saying it, DO NOT INJECT A SUSPENSION SUBQ. TEST PROP IS NOT TEST SUSPENSION. Good luck.

well you know what they say, best lessons in life are learnt HARD. ;)[/quote]

Incorrect; the best lessons in life are learned from other peoples mistakes. If all this information was there, there was no reason for you to learn the hard way.

Don’t justify your silliness with non cited quotes.