Test Question

I’ve never done any kind of steriod before but I’ve been thinking about doing some Test Lately. I’m 31 years old, 5 foot 7 and 180 pounds. I’ve been training over 12 years. I have a friend who is 46 and gets his Test from a Doctor/Health Center.

Here is what he does and suggested to me but it seems a little high. I’m taking in consideraton are age difference and his natural Testosterone level would be lower then mine.
11 WEEK CYCLE

WK 1: 500 MG
WK 2: 750 MG
WK 3: 1000 MG
WK 4: 1000 MG
WK 5: 1000 MG
WK 6: 1500 MG
WK 7: 1000 MG
WK 8: 1000 MG
WK 10: 750 MG
WK 11: 500 MG
FOLLOWED BY PREGNELONE
HE ASLO HAS THE LUXURY OF GETTING BLOOD WORK DONE AND HIS LIVER CHECKED

This seems very high to me… I’m careful and Cauious, I research and think about everything before I put it in my body. Here is what I was thinking of doing if I decide to do it.

WK 1: 250 MG
WK 2: 250 MG
WK 3: 500 MG
WK 4: 500 MG
WK 5: 500 MG
WK 6: 750 MG
WK 7: 500 MG
WK 8: 250 MG
WK 10: 250 MG
WK 11: 250 MG
FOLLOWED BY PREGNELONE

I could really use your help and expert advise on this… Thank you!!

id go 500mg for ten weeks for a first cycle. all you need is test and at 500mg youll see good gains. and use nolva for pct. if you need to know where to get cheap good nolva pm me.

[quote]Hugearms69 wrote:
id go 500mg for ten weeks for a first cycle. all you need is test and at 500mg youll see good gains. and use nolva for pct. WTF??!!! if you need to know where to get cheap good nolva pm me.[/quote]

Please do not listen to anything this “Child” has to say.

I thought everyone had done told you already that at 18 you should NOT be playing around with AAS??? why do you choose to be ignorant?

To the OP - 500mg per week is a good start for 10 weeks, as for PCT you really do need to research this and get it right, Nolva alone will not be enough. Start looking at things like Clomid and ADEX and also make sure you have the timing correct between PCT and your last shot of test t make sure your clear and dont create a feed back loop of Estrogen.

Good luck

_Wings

[quote]Hugearms69 wrote:
id go 500mg for ten weeks for a first cycle. all you need is test and at 500mg youll see good gains. and use nolva for pct. if you need to know where to get cheap good nolva pm me.[/quote]

Thanks for the info… at 500mg would there be any side effects or long term side effects. I’ve heard with HGH you could have cancer cells asleep in your body and live a very long healthy life, but using HGH could wake them up!I thank you for you expertise…

[quote]wings_931 wrote:

I thought everyone had done told you already that at 18 you should NOT be playing around with AAS??? why do you choose to be ignorant?

To the OP - 500mg per week is a good start for 10 weeks, as for PCT you really do need to research this and get it right, Nolva alone will not be enough. Start looking at things like Clomid and ADEX and also make sure you have the timing correct between PCT and your last shot of test t make sure your clear and dont create a feed back loop of Estrogen.

Good luck

_Wings

[/quote]

Nolva alone is fine. You could use HCG during the cycle if you want natural test to come back quicker after the cycle. Adex for PCT is really unnecessary. You may want to have it on hand for during the cycle though.

Thanks for all the helpful advise from everyone… So would this be effective enough for the first time…

WK 1: 250 MG
WK 2: 250 MG
WK 3: 250 MG
WK 4: 500 MG
WK 5: 500 MG
WK 6: 500 MG
WK 7: 500 MG
WK 8: 250 MG
WK 10: 250 MG
WK 11: 250 MG
FOLLOWED BY PREGNELONE

No need to call anyone names guys. Especially if you’re going to give the same advice they did. As far as the OP goes… even going near 1000mg for a first cycle is not necessary. As others have stated, a good starting cycle where you will see nice gains would be 500mg/wk for 10 weeks. Try splitting this into 2 250mg injections.

And for the concern with PCT here is a calculator that ESTIMATES when a good time would be to start PCT. Good luck! -BC

http://bulkmuscle.com/pct/index.php

yeah, bring the age issue up again. ur so naive and stupid my friend, most pros and serious ameteurs start juicing early in their lives because they realize they have good potential. oh, and i love how you guys talk trash online to me, id break ur f’ing necks if you said that shit to me in person( yes, roid rage).

juicing before you are 21 is stupid, plain and simple. try and break my neck mother fucker

[quote]Hugearms69 wrote:
yeah, bring the age issue up again. ur so naive and stupid my friend, most pros and serious ameteurs start juicing early in their lives because they realize they have good potential. oh, and i love how you guys talk trash online to me, id break ur f’ing necks if you said that shit to me in person( yes, roid rage).[/quote]

Everyone is a tough guy behind a keyboard.
Talking like that doesn’t say much for your maturity either. The age issue was brought up because he’s right, 18 is too young for steroids.

[quote]Hugearms69 wrote:
yeah, bring the age issue up again. ur so naive and stupid my friend, most pros and serious ameteurs start juicing early in their lives because they realize they have good potential. oh, and i love how you guys talk trash online to me, id break ur f’ing necks if you said that shit to me in person( yes, roid rage).[/quote]

You call people stupid…and write like that? Are you the pot or the kettle.

Did I miss the fucking dump truck full of kids being unloaded in here?

I wouldn’t mind it so bad if they were just young - but to be this young and this full of shit at the same time should be punishable by public hanging.

Which one of you is 18 so I know who not to take advise from… But thanks to everyone else!!!

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Hugearms69 wrote:
yeah, bring the age issue up again. ur so naive and stupid my friend, most pros and serious ameteurs start juicing early in their lives because they realize they have good potential. oh, and i love how you guys talk trash online to me, id break ur f’ing necks if you said that shit to me in person( yes, roid rage).

You call people stupid…and write like that? Are you the pot or the kettle.

Did I miss the fucking dump truck full of kids being unloaded in here?

I wouldn’t mind it so bad if they were just young - but to be this young and this full of shit at the same time should be punishable by public hanging. [/quote]

Hahahahahahaha…stumbles…hahahahaha…falls over…hahahaha…pukes…

Rain Jack you make me laugh so hard some times! and your right!

[quote]tgatl wrote:
Which one of you is 18 so I know who not to take advise from… But thanks to everyone else!!![/quote]

Hugearms69 - this is one of the many “children” on T-Nation who thinks that he is old enough to be dabbling in the deep end of the pool.

Most of the “Vets” will give sound advice worth taking, but every now and again one of the younger ones will attempt to give advice which will more than likely be a crock of shite, just go through the archives and you can figure out who the kids are…

Keep us posted on your progress with your cycle.

I’m curious…why would you up your cycle in the middle of it rather than running the 500mg throughout?

[quote]celibrate2047 wrote:
I’m curious…why would you up your cycle in the middle of it rather than running the 500mg throughout?[/quote]

Thats just how I heard to start out… But I’m glad you guys are here to help me out. I’m just being careful and would rather start out with a low dose and work my way up to see how it effects me. Better safe then sorry!!

I would just start at 500mg/week, this is common for anyone doing a first cycle, no need to taper up. Look at P22’s tapering thread, as well as other ways to come off a cycle.

You say you’re not medically covered to have blood work done on a regular basis. You should consider at least having it done prior to starting a cycle, so that at least you have some rough knowledge of where your natural T levels stand by themselves. This should cost you about an average of $45 - $50 dollars (33.8 - 37.5 Euros). It’s not precisely “dirt cheap” by anyone’s standards, but in my opinion it’s something worth knowing. You could even try this quaint little contraption right here:

www.bodybuilding.com/store/med/androcheck.html