Test Ptop and Tren Ace Cycle

Gear I have on hand:
10ml/300mg Tren Ace
10ml/300mg Test Prop
Arimidex + Nolva/Clomid

I wanted to run a short and effective cycle, after much research this was recommended to me.

My breakdown, which I’m looking for critique.

Week 1: 100mg Test P M/W/F
Week 2: 100mg Test P M/W/F
Week 3: 100mg Test P + 150mg Tren A M/W/F
Week 4: 100mg Test P + 150mg Tren A M/W/F
Week 5: 100mg Test P + 150mg Tren A M/W/F

And so on. I have my AI on hand and PCT as well.

My questions:
Is running Tren A at 450mg/wk too much? I’ve never done Tren before and I’ve researched other posts but it’s hard to see what’s conservative/extreme.

How much Arimidex should I be running weekly. Should I take it on pin days or in-between?

On week 3 I will be flying to Montana for a week vacation. I plan on lifting, but I haven’t exactly packed “gear” onto a flight before. Is this legal?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Josh

I’m also researching caber so I can have questions to ask about that as well.

Thanks,
Josh

[quote]AudiPT wrote:
Gear I have on hand:
10ml/300mg Tren Ace
10ml/300mg Test Prop
Arimidex + Nolva/Clomid

I wanted to run a short and effective cycle, after much research this was recommended to me.

My questions:
Is running Tren A at 450mg/wk too much? I’ve never done Tren before and I’ve researched other posts but it’s hard to see what’s conservative/extreme.

How much Arimidex should I be running weekly. Should I take it on pin days or in-between?

On week 3 I will be flying to Montana for a week vacation. I plan on lifting, but I haven’t exactly packed “gear” onto a flight before. Is this legal?

Josh

[/quote]

Hahaha really?.. AAS is illegal just to have… So you can imagine how illegal it is to transport it across borders… On a air craft… Did you really need to ask that.

How many vials do you have of each? Are you saying that the dosing on them is 300mg/ml? I’m asking because that is not normal. Most test P and Tren a are 100mg/ml. In fact I don’t think 300mg/ml is possible for either of these. I’ve heard of high 100’s with a ton of ethyl oleate, benzyl alchohol, and benzyl benzoate. But never 300. Check your gear.

Either stock up on enough orals to carry you through the vacation or use the simple and obvious solution and wait till after the vacation to start the cycle.

I would run at-least an 8 week cycle, even with fast acting compounds, 5 weeks isn’t going to feel like much and will probably not be worth the shutdown.

Everyday is pin day with prop and ace, you dose it everyday, you do not dose it any other way and anyone who tells you otherwise simply does not know what they are talking about, you do not want wide variation in blood concentrations with these compounds… So take the Adex everyday as well.

450mg/week is a mid-range dosage for tren, but tren is considered a very powerful compound, so I would consider a low end but very effective dose 200-300/week with a test base of at-least 500/week.
Considering you intend to run a very short cycle, I would highly recommend a dose of 400+mg/week on the tren to see significant results.

But again, I would lower the doses and stretch your cycle to 8 weeks starting after your vacation, pinning everyday, and taking adex everyday.
Never board an airplane with inject-able steroids that can not be hidden in a bottle of creatine caps… like orals, and certainly never bring needles on a plane.

[quote]installglass wrote:
How many vials do you have of each? Are you saying that the dosing on them is 300mg/ml? I’m asking because that is not normal. Most test P and Tren a are 100mg/ml. In fact I don’t think 300mg/ml is possible for either of these. I’ve heard of high 100’s with a ton of ethyl oleate, benzyl alchohol, and benzyl benzoate. But never 300. Check your gear.[/quote]

I thought this too but couldn’t passed the last question to take seriously anyway. But I would imagine that would crash very quickly if not extremely careful and I bet the PIP would be absolutely crippling

Shitty cycle all around imo

Did we ruin your vacation?

Can’t you just inject the day of departure and the day you return without losing all hope?

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]AudiPT wrote:
Gear I have on hand:
10ml/300mg Tren Ace
10ml/300mg Test Prop
Arimidex + Nolva/Clomid

My questions:

Josh

[/quote]

Hahaha really?.. AAS is illegal just to have… So you can imagine how illegal it is to transport it across borders… On a air craft… Did you really need to ask that.[/quote]

Test isn’t illegal to own in some situations. Along with that i don’t believe all of the people on cycle have never had to travel for work or pleasure during their cycle and found a way around the issue. Who knows. Stands as a legitimate question.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Either stock up on enough orals to carry you through the vacation or use the simple and obvious solution and wait till after the vacation to start the cycle.

I would run at-least an 8 week cycle, even with fast acting compounds, 5 weeks isn’t going to feel like much and will probably not be worth the shutdown.

Everyday is pin day with prop and ace, you dose it everyday, you do not dose it any other way and anyone who tells you otherwise simply does not know what they are talking about, you do not want wide variation in blood concentrations with these compounds… So take the Adex everyday as well.

450mg/week is a mid-range dosage for tren, but tren is considered a very powerful compound, so I would consider a low end but very effective dose 200-300/week with a test base of at-least 500/week.
Considering you intend to run a very short cycle, I would highly recommend a dose of 400+mg/week on the tren to see significant results.

But again, I would lower the doses and stretch your cycle to 8 weeks starting after your vacation, pinning everyday, and taking adex everyday.
Never board an airplane with inject-able steroids that can not be hidden in a bottle of creatine caps… like orals, and certainly never bring needles on a plane.[/quote]

Thanks for this. Starting after my vacation was something i was trying to avoid really, but I understand why it’s probably the best idea.

Also the pinning every day problem. How many locations would you rotate between? I’ve only pinned in the glutes so this is going to require research on my part. If i pin between 50-70mg ED i believe I can stretch out to 8 weeks.

I never planned to board with it on me or my carry on, i just intended to pack it onto my luggage. Anyways if i start after vacation it won’t matter all that much. Thanks again.

[quote]Reed wrote:

How many vials do you have of each? Are you saying that the dosing on them is 300mg/ml? I’m asking because that is not normal. Most test P and Tren a are 100mg/ml. In fact I don’t think 300mg/ml is possible for either of these. I’ve heard of high 100’s with a ton of ethyl oleate, benzyl alchohol, and benzyl benzoate. But never 300. Check your gear.[/quote]

I thought this too but couldn’t passed the last question to take seriously anyway. But I would imagine that would crash very quickly if not extremely careful and I bet the PIP would be absolutely crippling[/quote]

For real, you would be boarding that plane with the handicapped.

I too think 5 weeks at that small a dose wont be all that special, quick esters you may feel faster, but the biological magic won’t start working for a few weeks.

I had some sides on tren at a 400/wk dosage. I currently have none at 250/wk so thats all the experience I have on that one. I also was not pinning everyday back then like I am now, and will always from here on out.

PS I cycle through only a couple spots and its ok: lateral quad and ventral glute on each side, everything else is too damn hard to reach and cant comfortable hold that much oil.

[quote]Reed wrote:

I thought this too but couldn’t passed the last question to take seriously anyway. But I would imagine that would crash very quickly if not extremely careful and I bet the PIP would be absolutely crippling[/quote]

I actually have wondered this as well. I have three different sources and pretty much priced quoted them all on this gear and where I got it from i believe is a very legitimate source, but it still did make me speculative. Aside from asking your source there isn’t much to be done, right?

We can banter all day about the legitimacy of questioning the thought of traveling with AAS, i don’t really care either way as long as i can get a solid cycle hammered out by intelligent individuals.

[quote]AudiPT wrote:

[quote]Westclock wrote:

Never board an airplane with inject-able steroids that can not be hidden in a bottle of creatine caps… like orals, and certainly never bring needles on a plane.[/quote]

Thanks for this. Starting after my vacation was something i was trying to avoid really, but I understand why it’s probably the best idea.

Also the pinning every day problem. How many locations would you rotate between? I’ve only pinned in the glutes so this is going to require research on my part. If i pin between 50-70mg ED i believe I can stretch out to 8 weeks.

I never planned to board with it on me or my carry on, i just intended to pack it onto my luggage. Anyways if i start after vacation it won’t matter all that much. Thanks again.[/quote]

I pin everyday and only use upper quad, ventro gluteal and glutes.

Thats right and left for all three and with 25g pins to limit scar tissue, has never been a problem in all my years. Using 23s I was encountering scar tissue even using delts with 1/2inch 29 gauge pins in the mix. I have found a slight abuse of your extremely large muscle groups to be much preferred to attempting to pin in smaller muscle groups.

Since moving to 25s I have dropped upperbody completely, I highly recommend against pinning upperbody as the muscles groups are smaller, and there is more nerves and clusters of blood vessels on average.

Warm your oil under hot water, pin extremely slowly, a proper inject, depending on the volume of oil, should take almost 5-10 minutes to actually inject once the needle is in. Use 25g pins, never anything larger. Massage the oil in for quite a while after injecting, spread it around in the muscle.

Your muscle groups will adapt to regular injections, and if you use quality gear with less Benzyl Alcohol content there will be limited pain and irritation, you can “taste” BA after injecting for about a minute when you breathe in and out.

[quote]AudiPT wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]AudiPT wrote:
Gear I have on hand:
10ml/300mg Tren Ace
10ml/300mg Test Prop
Arimidex + Nolva/Clomid

I wanted to run a short and effecti
ve cycle, after much research this was recommended to me.

My questions:

Josh

[/quote]

Hahaha really?.. AAS is illegal just to have… So you can imagine how illegal it is to transport it across borders… On a air craft… Did you really need to ask that.[/quote]

Test isn’t illegal to own in some situations. Along with that i don’t believe all of the people on cycle have never had to travel for work or pleasure during their cycle and found a way around the issue. Who knows. Stands as a legitimate question.[/quote]

Unless you have a prescription from a real doctor with your name on it it is illegal to have in all situations and even more illegal to transport it across state lines. Its that simple I hope you figure it out but having that gear with you on a plane and you get caught ot is a serious offense.

Alright I’m going to bite. If I were taking AAS on an aircraft. I would get a big toiletry case. (I actually have one). Fill it with all of my necessary things, My AAS, as many little hotel bottles of shampoo etc. as I could stuff in there and put it in my checked luggage. I travel, a lot, and I’ve moved so many things through security it is ridiculous. Never anything stupid or dangerous just things that they wouldn’t really like. That is how would do it. When they x-ray that bag will so full of little bottles of shampoo etc. that the AAS won’t stand out. They are really looking for things that go bang and large amounts of dope anyway. Neither of which you should have in there. If you get caught which I just don’t see happening you will be in serious trouble. As much as I travel I would probably take the risk since it would be hard for me most of the time to run a 12 week or more cycle without being interrupted by a trip somewhere.

Waiting as you appear to have decided is the best choice as most people don’t have the best workouts and diet on vacation besides the legal risk.

Now, your gear.

I highly doubt that 300mg/ml is available. It is likely impossible to get that concentration. If by chance it were possible. You wouldn’t be able to walk. The pain would be unbearable. I wouldn’t use the gear you have at all. If it’s real you won’t be able to walk. If it’s not then you’ll be severely underdosing. Find yourself a supplier that offers 100mg/ml and get at least 4 of each. Run an 8 week cycle. By getting 4 each you know you have more than you need and you have no concerns over something going wrong somewhere. Dropping one or not being able to get out every last drop. Dose ED not EOD these are short esters and need to be dosed ED. If you want to stay around the same doses you had before you could run 8 weeks like this.

Weeks 1-8 Test P 50mg ED
Weeks 3-8 Tren A 75mg ED
Weeks 1-8 Adex .5 EOD
Weeks 3-8 Caber .25 EOD (if you are running caber)

3 days after last pin
Nolva 40/40/20/20

[quote]Westclock wrote:
… pin extremely slowly, a proper inject, depending on the volume of oil, should take almost 5-10 minutes to actually inject once the needle is in. [/quote]

I must have been absent the day they covered that. Why 10 ?

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]Westclock wrote:
… pin extremely slowly, a proper inject, depending on the volume of oil, should take almost 5-10 minutes to actually inject once the needle is in. [/quote]

I must have been absent the day they covered that. Why 10 ?[/quote]

5-10 MINUTES to inject ?! Ahhhhh

[quote]JJFOX wrote:

[quote]Westclock wrote:

5-10 MINUTES to inject ?! Ahhhhh[/quote]

Not wanting to be argumentative but that does seem like overkill. A slow inject is certainly preferred but I’ve found that about 1 min per CC is usually good and pain free.

[quote]JJFOX wrote:

[quote]Westclock wrote:

5-10 MINUTES to inject ?! Ahhhhh[/quote]

Not wanting to be argumentative but that does seem like overkill. A slow inject is certainly preferred but I’ve found that about 1 min per CC is usually good and pain free. [/quote]

1 min per CC? Holy shit lol. I pin 3 cc’s within 30 seconds.