Test Prop?

I am going to take 200mg of prop a week for 10wks. Should I inject 50mg eod? Also with this low of a dose will DHT conversion be a big issue? Also I plan to run liquidex at .5 ed the entire cycle so will this eliminate water retention?

Why such a low dose? are you simply doing hrt or what because that dosage will shut you down and likly not be that much of a boost. Ben

the prop dose is too low. and the a-dex is too high.

100 mg EOD would be a more standard prop dose. that works out to 350/week…a conservative (but effective) dose. a-dex might not even really be necessary, but could be run 0.5 mg mon-thurs-sat.

well I have 20ml of 100mg prop and I am not going to by any more, I also Have 10ml of 200mg of EQ and I am not buying anymore of it either so if you can tell me a way to take the two in a productive manner since 200mg aweek is just to week I would really appretiate it.

[quote]stillearning wrote:
well I have 20ml of 100mg prop and I am not going to by any more, I also Have 10ml of 200mg of EQ and I am not buying anymore of it either so if you can tell me a way to take the two in a productive manner since 200mg aweek is just to week I would really appretiate it.[/quote]

you can’t afford another 10 ml, 40 dollar bottle of prop? ridiculous.

ok ok…stubborn biatch…here is what i would do with what you have.

week 1&2: 400 mg EQ
weeks 3-8: 200 mg EQ
weeks 5-10: 100 mg Prop EOD

PCT starts week 11.

again this is not ideal. just get another bottle of prop…its cheap as hell. but if you wish to use only “what you have” then i think what i have outlined could work.

I am using, and use test prop fairly often. The reason is simple, I can purchase it legally and cheaply where I live (about 60 cents for 250mg’s). Now the test prop I get is from a Chinese pharmacy and probably not the best quality; my guess is it’s underdosed. BUT 200mg’s week of GOOD TEST PROP is still too little.

I am currently using over 400mg’s a week and with that I see some results (though I stack it with methyl test or winstrol), but nothing mind blowing. Basically I wouldn’t go any lower than 400mg’s. You don’t have to worry too much about intense side effects at such a low doses but you will still need PCT.