Test Prop

I got these ampules of 200mg of prop and 50mg enanthe in one. So it’s 250mg an ampule, now iv’e never seen test prop that high before any suggestions on how often one should inject it? I was thinking of every monday & Thursday.

[quote]00 wrote:
I got these ampules of 200mg of prop and 50mg enanthe in one. [/quote]

I think you probably meant Ethanate.

The Ethanate is probably only in there to help reduce the pain in the Prop. 50mg is squat!

You’re going to want to inject the prop everyday, to every other day,
50mg-100mg, since it has a very short ester.

Are you adding anything else along with it, like d-bol, or Deca. I would recommend it.

Gathcity, I think YOU probably mean Enanthate. If you’re going to get picky with spelling, I suggest you get it right.

We all know what he means anyways.

And suggesting that 50mg of Enan added to the Prop to null the pain (200mg/ml!!) is ridiculous.

On another note, your avatar looks strangely familiar. I’ve seen it before. Hmmm… interesting.

Yea I think that’s best to run it 125mg eod. I just wasn’t sure if it would be safe to preload it in a syringe like that. I’m going to run d-bol with it for the first 3 weeks at 25-30mg ed. Deca from 300-400 a week. Still short on the deca because the stupid preloaded deca that i bought in tj are only 50mg. I still need to get some nolva just in case i already have clomid and hcg. I’ll run the deca for 8 weeks and the test for 9. At what point would it be best do start the hcg, I was thinking one week after my last test injection alongside clomid at 50mg ed?

[quote]ubiquitous wrote:
Gathcity, I think YOU probably mean Enanthate. If you’re going to get picky with spelling, I suggest you get it right. [/quote]

You really got me with that one. I’m so embarrassed. I wasn’t being picky. I thought maybe I could be of some help. (Try an ethanate search. See what you get)

Why is that ridiculous?

Even if you did a full shot everyday, you will have only accumulated 350mg of Ethanate at the end of the week. That’s not going to do much at all, as far as gains, so I don’t see why else it’s in there. And, 1400mg/week of Prop is quite a bit…don’t you think!?

I add small amounts of E to my Prop, and it’s very effective for reducing pain.

Are you going anywhere with that?

Bottom line is that I was trying to give someone some advice, and help them out. I wasn’t hijacking a thread with insults that don’t seem to go anywhere.

Thanks for the feedback!

Excellent. You’re a big man for admitting when he’s been embarrassed.

IMO, it’s ridiculous. Add more oil if you want to dilute the concentration. Why add a negligible amount of Enan if you’re not going to get much from it? Absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. If you were to add another hormone, (I don’t see why at this point) Then add another one with a short ester.

Correcting spelling errors with another error is comical. You are more than welcome to correct me when I’m wrong… I can take it.

Gathcity, is not my intention to insult you. If my intention was to insult, I would point out that you are carrying 160lbs of LBM and you claim to use gear.

I am trying to be a compassionate man, so I will refrain from turning this into one of those threads. :slight_smile:

Good luck with your cycle 00. Let us know how that Prop feels.

Are you sure you don’t have it backwards and mean 200 mg. enanthate and 50 mg. propionate. because if you do have it backwards you have some ara test on hand.

The only reason I am questioning you is because I have never heard of the combination you are specifying.

I just don’t understand why someone would make a product with only 50 mg. of enanthate. It just dosn’t make sence to me.

Check your gear again and make sure before you start.

Also the others are right if you have what you say you have, it is probably not going to be too comfortable putting that much propionate in at once.

Later

Im currently using Chinese test prop, legal over the counter stuff in China used to give old men some more vitality. Anyhow its 25mg/ml thats the only problem, so Im doing 4ml’s a day!!! The thing is the prop dosnt burn at all, Ive never used prop before so I have no reference to go on but I reckon its that the solution is so dilute that it just dosnt hurt much. I would rather use something stronger but at less then 55 cents for 250mg’s (a box of ten vials) I cant really go wrong.