T Nation

Test Prop + Winny or Var?...And PCT

performance
strength

Been prepping for my 1st cycle for almost a year now :grimacing: Have a few questions I’m hoping experienced individuals can help me out w.

I’m a 25 y.o. male, ~175 lb, 5’9, been lifting and in athletics pretty seriously since I was about 17. I’m not a bodybuilder so I’m not looking to put on weight, but I’d really like to start making serious increases in my strength (and cardio if that’s possible)

Posted a picture so you can see, I’m fairly lean and keep my diet very clean. I try hard to maintain weight while keeping a good balance in my macros.

Here’s my cycle:

Week:
1-8 Test prop: 500mg/w
3-8 Winny: 50mg/ed
1-9 Aromasin: 6.25/ed
9-12 Nolva: 40/40/20/20
1-8 HCG: 500 iu/e4d

So I’m a little paranoid/worried about how my body is going to respond to a cycle…I really don’t want to come out of this feeling like my body isn’t functioning the way it should hormone-wise once I’m done with this cycle. Is the therapy I have planned for a cycle like this too much? Any suggestions?

Also I have been lucky to have no significant injuries leading up to this cycle…until recently. I have had manageable patellar tendonitis, and just recently kind of jacked up my hip. Thinking it’s just a strained hip flexor, so I’m laying off squatting heavy for a little while. But reading up on winny, it’s pretty hard on joint and tendon health. Should I switch to anavar rather than winstrol, or something else entirely if it could possibly jack up my hip/knees more than they are?

This is probably longer than it needs to be, but I was hoping to start my cycle in September. I’ve got everything on hand already, but I’m willing to make alterations if it’ll be better in the long run.

Hope I’m not too much of a noob, I’ve done a ton of reading but I still feel like there is so much I couldn’t know/understand until I run a cycle.

Also, haven’t gotten blood work yet, but I think I will at the end of this month.