Test Prop, Tren Ace & Test Suspension

I know a lot of people will say thats to much for a 2nd cycle. I have looked at all the pros and cons to Trenbolone Ace and have decided Im doing it. I started the cycle 3/18/13. So I started 2 weeks ago today.

This was my first cycle.
Weeks 1-11: 500mg Testosterone Enanthate per week (2 injections of 250mg, Thursday Evening and Monday morning)
Weeks 1-4: 30mg of Dbol per day (split in two doses, one pre workout, one 12 hours later)
Weeks 1-12: .25mg of Anastrozole (arimidex) Every other Day
Weeks 3-12: 500iu’s of HCG per week (2 injections of 250iu’s, same days as test, but not in the same syringe)
PCT starts week 12, two weeks after last test shot
Week 1&2: 40mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day, 100mg Clomid (first week) 50mg Clomid (2nd week)
Week 3&4: 20mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day, 50mg Clomid per day

My stats now are 5’9"
200lbs
body fat 17%-20%
Training 6 years

This is what the current cycle looks like. I also have prami on hand. Any ideas on dosage or should I just sit on it in case I need it? Do you think my liquidex dosage is a little high?

Weeks 1-12 Test prop 100mg per day. (After tren kicks in will drop down to 50mg per day)
Weeks 1-10 60mg tren ace per day. (I started 3 days after my first test shot. Front loaded tren ace the first 3 days)
Weeks 1-12 .5mg liquidex every other day. (I think this might be a little high?)
Weeks 3-12 500iu’s of HCG per week (2 injections of 250iu’s with 3-4 days in between each dose)
PCT starts week 12, 3-4 days after last test prop shot
Week 1&2: 40mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day, 100mg Clomid (first week) 50mg Clomid (2nd week)
Week 3&4: 20mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day, 50mg Clomid per day

I’ve also came across some test suspension Ive been using 50-100mg a day while i was waiting on the Test Prop to kick in. I just dropped my test prop dosage down to 50mg per day so I could have a little higher tren test ratio.

Any feedback would be great good or bad. Some of you guys helped me out a lot on my first cycle. Thanks

u front-loaded tren ace? lol…

cycle looks good to me, time will tell if ur using too much liquidex, but i doubt u are… especially if you are still using suspension. Research chems have a reputation for being underdosed so even if you are using “too much”, you’ll probably still be fine… either way, it’s adex not letro

test prop is fast acting short estered test. your taking test susp waiting for it to kick in? both are fast acting test. tren ace is also fast acting as well you do not need to frontload. generally for a first tren run i would suggest someone run 50 a day and adjust the dose from there depending on how they feel.

[quote]roadwarrior83 wrote:
test prop is fast acting short estered test. your taking test susp waiting for it to kick in? both are fast acting test. tren ace is also fast acting as well you do not need to frontload. generally for a first tren run i would suggest someone run 50 a day and adjust the dose from there depending on how they feel. [/quote]

I totally agree with you. I only front loaded the first time. I did 75mg 1st day then 60mg. Was planning on going down to 50mg per day but ended up just staying at 60mg. There really was no good reason for that. Im on my 10th day of tren and am noticing more aggression in the gym little bit of strength but Im sure most of that is comming from the test because I started using test 4 days before tren ace. I did the test suspension usually 100mg pre workout for about the first week i also worked out 7 days that week but I cut the suspension out completely now. Thanks a lot man. When should i start prami and what dosage? Thanks.

[quote]Lagitiy126 wrote:

test prop is fast acting short estered test. your taking test susp waiting for it to kick in? both are fast acting test. tren ace is also fast acting as well you do not need to frontload. generally for a first tren run i would suggest someone run 50 a day and adjust the dose from there depending on how they feel. [/quote]

I totally agree with you. I only front loaded the first time. I did 75mg 1st day then 60mg. Was planning on going down to 50mg per day but ended up just staying at 60mg. There really was no good reason for that. Im on my 10th day of tren and am noticing more aggression in the gym little bit of strength but Im sure most of that is comming from the test because I started using test 4 days before tren ace. I did the test suspension usually 100mg pre workout for about the first week i also worked out 7 days that week but I cut the suspension out completely now. Thanks a lot man. When should i start prami and what dosage? Thanks.[/quote]

start prami now if u want… i dont run dopamine agonists when i run 19nors cuz i dont care if my dick works… weird yeah, but saves money

you can google prami dose and ull find the answer… id give it to u but i dont know what it is because ive always ran caber never prami…

[quote]Lagitiy126 wrote:

I totally agree with you. I only front loaded the first time. I did 75mg 1st day then 60mg. Was planning on going down to 50mg per day but ended up just staying at 60mg. There really was no good reason for that. Im on my 10th day of tren and am noticing more aggression in the gym little bit of strength but Im sure most of that is comming from the test because I started using test 4 days before tren ace. I did the test suspension usually 100mg pre workout for about the first week i also worked out 7 days that week but I cut the suspension out completely now. Thanks a lot man. When should i start prami and what dosage? Thanks.[/quote]
it depends. ive never run it. ive ran high test and low tren and high tren and low test and i guess im lucky and dont get a limp noodle from any 19nor(prolactin side). So speaking in terms of bro science i would wait until your libido drops, if it does, and i was told to start off low at .25 and work up. ive heard good and bad about prami some dont respond to it or get sick and wierd shit like that. i can tell you my buddy runs caber he doesnt respond to prami so its not for everyone. im shure someone else whos had to run it can chime in. there is plenty of info on the web about it as well.

I have run prami. It’s strong stuff and works great, well for me. If it were me I would run it now at a low dose.

On my last cycle around week 6, i think?, my libido dropped off and I decided to give my nip a squeeze and sure enough I had a little bit of clear liquid come out so that’s when I jumped on the prami, libido was back in a week and no lactation.

My experience with prami is this, I guess I’m real sensitive to prami and the preferred method is to start low and slowly taper the dose, some say work up to .25mg ED to .5mg ED. Well even at .25mg ED prami kicked my ass, it worked but the sides sucked. Some get in insomnia from it some get extremely tired. I was lucky I got both lol.

Tried taking it at night, would sleep for an hour then wake up and toss and turn wide awake the whole night and then go to work and be exhausted all day. So I tried taking it in the mornings, it would wipe my out, I mean all I wanted to do was nap, luckily some days I could nap in the truck if we were driving to another jobsite.

So I finally figured out a way to kind of get rid both sides, normally I get up at 430 every morning so I would set my alarm for 3, wake up take my dose of prami, that way I still had an hour and a half to sleep off the intial tiredness and when the insomnia would kick in I would be just gettig up for work.

That’s my experience with prami. It works but the sides sucked for me could be different for you but the next time I’m gonna try caber.

Thanks a ton guys! Very useful information. I will keep you guys updated on how cycle is going.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
That’s my experience with prami. It works but the sides sucked for me could be different for you but the next time I’m gonna try caber.[/quote]

caber’s no picnic either. Gives me savage lethargy, headaches and, my personal favourite, constipation.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
That’s my experience with prami. It works but the sides sucked for me could be different for you but the next time I’m gonna try caber.[/quote]

caber’s no picnic either. Gives me savage lethargy, headaches and, my personal favourite, constipation.[/quote]

That’s what I’ve heard too, that its no walk in the park. I thought tren was great but the thing that puts me off about running it again is taking a DA.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

caber’s no picnic either. Gives me savage lethargy, headaches and, my personal favourite, constipation.[/quote]

That’s what I’ve heard too, that its no walk in the park. I thought tren was great but the thing that puts me off about running it again is taking a DA. [/quote]

Definetly. Caber fucks me up nicely, I feel as though I have been run over by a truck, multiple times. Everything aches, my nose is blocked, severe lethargy also like rds mentioned. You must start at a low dose (0.25mg) to assess your tolerance to a DA. Bromo does the same.

SB