at any rate, Bonez is right

'nough said

im 34
255lbs
been training for over 6 years
done cycles of ph
and 3 cycles that consisted of test, test/deca, d -bol/Test E /Proviron
as pct goes the usual nolva,armidex,b-6

sorry about that.been trying to get advice on this one and no answers.and believe me i have read A LOT
OF STICKIES.some of them come close to what in talking about,but not close enough.i need a definite answer.i would appreciate you guys advise on this one.

You have not asked a question though… :confused: whoops!

I promise - if you ask a specific, genuine and deliberate question, I WILL reply in kind (with a specific, honest and deliberate question).

how should i ask the question.i was wondering what you thought of the cycle.or if you think its a decent one.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

im not sure what you mean.but do you mean test prop 1-3 and 10-12,and then the test cyp 4-9.i was just trying to front load or use as a kicker with the prop .but if im wrong then i can try that way too .i was thinking if i can get away doing it the way you say .if im right in what you mean, is it still a good cycle .plus , i was thinking i wasnt going to have enough test cyp at the end,thats why i added the prop at the end.

the less shots the better

Well seeing as that is all you can bother to ask… then my answer is…

No, i do not think it is decent.

You honestly need to give a little more effort into your posts and communication. read some threads here and see how humans tend to communicate with one another on this site. It may help.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

thank you for your help,bro.