T Nation

Test Prop Substitutions?

Ok so I’ve got a problem that I’m hoping many of you all can help me out with. I was planning on doing an 8 week cycle of test prop and winstrol tabs. I’m having no luck getting a hold of some test prop so what would be a good substitution for test prop. I’m tryin to lean down but maintain some size and strength. Any help would greatly be appreaciated.

Egg

any test will do. you may bloat a little more if anything but it all happens with diet.

Agreed.
Maybe you could tell us what you exactly have access to and we can pick from your list. But test is test and bloat and what-not can all be controlled one way or another

Well I have the winnie tabs already. I also have test e. I use to be able to get ahold of many other things but it seems that my source has sold out of just about everything i’m interested in.

[quote]Egghead03 wrote:
Well I have the winnie tabs already. I also have test e. I use to be able to get ahold of many other things but it seems that my source has sold out of just about everything i’m interested in.[/quote]

Your test E will work just fine. You will just have to modifiy you PCT a little. Keeping carbs in check should go a long way during your cycle.

Could be hard to get, but test phenylprop and prop can be used just about interchangeably.

World

ok i’ll see if I can get a hold of that

Hey World1187 do u mean this stuff Nandrolone Phenylpropionate

Or is it something different?

[quote]Egghead03 wrote:

Or is it something different?[/quote]

I know that question wasn’t directed at myself but what you just named is a fast acting deca, very different.

[quote]Egghead03 wrote:

Or is it something different?[/quote]

Absolutely not.

It is completely different.

The fact you are capable of confusing the two makes me question the fact that you plan on using gear at all.

World

My bad world. I’m not familiar with Phenylpropionate. I came across that and just asked. Forgive me if that was a stupid question. I didn’t confuse the two I just had never heard of anyone bring up phenylpropionate