Test Prop/Masteron Cycle, Gyno Prone Guy

Lol @ someone referencing their curling weight to show how strong they are.

After skimming through this thread it may have been mentioned however I didnt notice anyone say that you must have some sort of issues with your diet and training. With many years of training, 200+ lbs with single digit bodyfat should have been somewhat easy to attain by this point in the game for your height.

Just a thought that you may want to look into this prior to commencing your cycle.

LOL @ a jealous guy making a post that does not contain any useful information…

Just kidding DOH…you’re right. Whatever.

[quote]DieSucka wrote:
LOL @ a jealous guy making a post that does not contain any useful information…

Just kidding DOH…you’re right. Whatever. [/quote]

I provided you with legitimate help earlier in this thread. Calm down, e-warrior.

Yes I know and I thank you. That is why I said I was just kidding. From your avatar I am certain that you are not jealous of my 15" arms or how much I can curl…

Man, I am not concerned with your curl weight ( strength is not my point at this time)…the fact your waist is 34, height is 5’11 and arms are 15" tells me and anyone else your diet and training program are off and that needs to be in order LONG before you start a SECOND cycle.

I am sure you have heard it said a million times on here if you have paid attention…CYCLE means shit if you are A) not at your highest potential before you start it B) Diet has to be ON! C) You have to use a routine that you can actually make and keep gains on.

Does not matter how many supplements you take if you are taking the wrong ones, wrong quantities etc…I think you need to seriously get your whole training plan in order first…then cycle. That or just be another one of those dudes in the gym that thinks that AS is the only thing you really have to do to get what you want.

[quote]Devil_Jacket wrote:
Man, I am not concerned with your curl weight ( strength is not my point at this time)…the fact your waist is 34, height is 5’11 and arms are 15" tells me and anyone else your diet and training program are off and that needs to be in order LONG before you start a SECOND cycle.

I am sure you have heard it said a million times on here if you have paid attention…CYCLE means shit if you are A) not at your highest potential before you start it B) Diet has to be ON! C) You have to use a routine that you can actually make and keep gains on.

Does not matter how many supplements you take if you are taking the wrong ones, wrong quantities etc…I think you need to seriously get your whole training plan in order first…then cycle. That or just be another one of those dudes in the gym that thinks that AS is the only thing you really have to do to get what you want.[/quote]

Okay here we go…I am ready to get raped by everyone for putting this out there but I will anyway…

My eating schedule varies somewhat which is why I have a spreadsheet but I have attached a screenshot of my diet as an example for 1 day. By the way - I drink sh!t loads of water, I take a multivitamin every morning and a flax seed and I take glucosamine morning and night for joints.

My workout schedule goes something like this:

Usually my first set of each exercise is a warmup where I can pull off 15-20 reps. This is followed by increasing weight where I can pull off 8-10 reps - sometimes 6 reps as I increase the weight on my last set. I always do ab work while I am resting for a couple of minutes between sets.

Day 1: Chest - 4-5 different movements, 4 sets per movement, I start with bench then do upper lower and some kind of cables or fly machine. In between sets I work on abs.

Day 2: Biceps - start by running intervals for 25 minutes then move to weights. Do 2-3 different movements always mixing it up. I usually start with standing curl bar (again following same principle above - warmup then 8-10 with increasing weight as necessary) then mix it up - hammer grip with cables, dumbells, preacher etc.

Day 3: Triceps - start by running intervals for 25 minutes then move to weights. Do 2-3 different movement always mixing it up. Tend to start with headcavers then move to machines, dumbells and/or cables with different grips.

Day 4: Maybe rest and/or run depending on how sore my biceps are.

Day 5: Back - usually start with that machine where you are lying horizontally and you can throw plates on and it pivots underneath you - usually start with wide grip. Then I mix it up to do 4-5 back movements with various machines and cables to hit different areas.

Day 6: Shoulders - 3-4 movements - usually start with military press either dumbell or machine, flys (machine or dumbell), front raises with dumbells, shrugs, flys with cables. I’m always trying to vary.

Day 7: Rest or run but usually rest.

Devil_Jacket - I don’t pretend that my routine or my diet is perfect and I do stray occasionally but I am very strict about my diet and my workout. Isn’t it possible that I have just genetically reached my potential? I’m sure that the guys will poke holes in the training routine and/or my diet but really, don’t you think it’s close enough? I’m sure there are bigger guys out there that are doing much less and being less strict.

YOU DONT TRAIN YOUR LEGS

This is a case where I am at a loss for the appropriate punctuation.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
YOU DONT TRAIN YOUR LEGS

This is a case where I am at a loss for the appropriate punctuation. [/quote]

I’m sorry it was an oversight - yes I train legs on the last day followed by a day of rest. I follow the same principle starting with squat or press, then moving to extensions, then hamstrings and calves. I may start by running intervals for 25 minutes depending on if I have time and if I have the energy.

Again sorry…

[quote]DieSucka wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
YOU DONT TRAIN YOUR LEGS

This is a case where I am at a loss for the appropriate punctuation.

I’m sorry it was an oversight - yes I train legs on the last day followed by a day of rest. I follow the same principle starting with squat or press, then moving to extensions, then hamstrings and calves. I may start by running intervals for 25 minutes depending on if I have time and if I have the energy.

Again sorry…[/quote]

Alright

[quote]Relentless wrote:
quick question Brook, why don’t you recommend T prop EOD instead of ED? The half-life would seem to allow for this.

I’m personally right now at 100mg EOD. I`m wondering if I’m undercutting the benefits, but would hate to change the protocol mid-course.

Also, isn’t the PCT supposed ro be free of steroids? Wouldn`t it be considered tapering at this point?

my two cents would also go with OTS. lowering BF% goes a long, long way IMO. I was at 17%, but now am alway hovering just under 10%, and it’s a world of difference in my book.[/quote]

Tren A, Test P, Mast P, Winny and any other short ester are every day or leave them alone.

Your last cycle revision looks better. Extend your PCT with the nolva for 2 more weeks. You have gyno and to approach it safely, you should allow for more time after you have come off your AI. You could even taper your AI down by 0.25mg per week, but then I’d still recommend another week of Nolva.

Oh, forgot to mention, get your diet and training in order. Why not switch to a Westside template to change things up a bit and make use of more frequent workouts with your (steriod induced) more rapid recovery?

Thanks for the advice Devil Dog. I was thinking the same thing about the Nolva - that I should extend it.

Also, I will look into that Westside thing right away.

I’ve been using Test Prop EOD at 100mg… 'been only a week, so after reading all of this I’ll up the ante and move to a 50mg ED dose, see how it goes…

Well, I think we know why you are small and weak (do not take offense)

Firstly, in my opinion, the only time you should do cardio (high intensity intervals) would be prior to training your legs.

Secondly, you allow the soreness in your biceps to dictate whether or not you will run or rest.

Okay, now that those are out of the way please continue telling us about your diet. Because your training is at best not hurting you physically, it is just hurting your goal of getting more muscular.

A trainer at my gym (who is a former professional football player) told me to run 25 minutes of intervals before I work out if I want to decrease my bf% and I was criticized at some point in this forum for my high bf%…when I work out my large muscle groups, I don’t run because it makes for too long of a workout. When I work out my smaller muscle groups (like biceps or triceps), I run first.

I know that bodybuilders normally do not want to do a lot of cardio because they want to save those calories for moving weight but I’m also trying to decrease my bf%.

As for my diet - what more would you like to know? I have attached a spreadsheet with an example of what I eat in a day, my goal for percentages of fat, carbs and protein, my goal for number of calories per day etc.

BTW - I am not allowing the soreness in my biceps to dictate whether or not I will run or rest on that day, I am allowing the soreness in my biceps to dictate whether or not I will workout my back (because back exercises employ biceps I want to give them a chance to recover).