Test Prop - Hurts Like a MF

Okay, I’m gonna have to admit it, gonna just man up and say it…my test prop is ROCKING in the gym, but my last two injects have been horribly painful. Like, debilitating can’t go to work and can’t work out painful.

Soooooooo…I’ve lucked into some test enanth coming mid-week latest, and will lay off the prop. Not too much of a setback, will start Wed with the enanth and a dbol kick for the first two weeks.

Slight variation in plan, but I’m still going to run 12 weeks starting from Wednesday…And, go ahead - you can scream I TOLD YOU SO!!! I already have the dbol, so I could also use it at 30mg/day to bridge into the enanth. Thoughts?

Rookie mistake.

Explain exactly your pain, please.

I cant believe it is the “normal” prop pain. It isnt normally so bad it is un-usable, or else it wouldnt be a particularly useful steroid would it?

Did that even cross your mind, when you decided to buy another type of drug to circumvent this issue?

Joe

What kind of shot rotation are you using? Are you injecting in the same spot more than once a week?

Soreness is part of the game. Sometimes it hurts when you inject, sometimes it don’t.

Don’t scrap your cycle because of two painful shots.

LR haven’t you been running the prop now several weeks? Some people will kick a Enanthate cycle off with prop so your variation is not unheard of or the worst thing ever. Using dbol now is also ok since your test levels should be way up being on prop for several weeks now.
It is a bit odd you were ok with prop the first couple weeks and now it is giving you problems. I wonder if you are on your second vial or something and maybe you just too high a BA in this one or something?

Are you making sure to warm the oil thoroughly before pinning?

This could make a considerable difference.

RJ wrote:

sapasion wrote:

Spot on, both of you. Try your third vial for fun, and see how you react.

arthursaxon wrote:

[quote]Are you making sure to warm the oil thoroughly before pinning?
[/quote]

Warm your suspension up while in syringe. That helps a lot. Also, try to get blood flow in your inject sites.

I told you so.

I am rotating my injection sites. delts and VG so far. And certainly don’t want to give up my original plan - but the pain is an extraordinarily sharp, grinding pain at whatever joint is the closest to where I inject. I alternated L and R VG this week,

and - as opposed to the dull soreness, even dull pain I was getting from the first few shots, which was irritating but in no way unmanageable - this pain hits the nearest joint and freezes it - makes it almost unmovable without large amounts of pain - make you break-out in a cold sweat pain and feel like you have a fever kind of pain.

I just finished my first vial - so I haven’t switched vials yet. And I’m thorough in making sure the injection site is clean before I pin.

I’m willing to have lots of patience, but the pain is even keeping me from the gym. which is very frustrating bc the prop itself is making me kick ass in my workouts. Today I can’t put one iota of pressure on my left hip joint without wincing like a five year old.

I have one good guy who didn’t have the enanth and said he wouldn’t until after summer. now - suddenly - he has it. So it would be an easy switch, he could send it out today and I’d have it by Tues/Wed. Confused, but weighing all options…LittleRunt

Don’t necessarily mind the soreness, although i’m beginning to think this soreness is way too intense…LR

[quote]kroby wrote:
RJ wrote:
Soreness is part of the game. Sometimes it hurts when you inject, sometimes it don’t.

sapasion wrote:
I wonder if you are on your second vial or something and maybe you just too high a BA in this one or something?

Spot on, both of you. Try your third vial for fun, and see how you react.

arthursaxon wrote:
Are you making sure to warm the oil thoroughly before pinning?

Warm your suspension up while in syringe. That helps a lot. Also, try to get blood flow in your inject sites.[/quote]

Definitely warming the prop every time. Wondering why the first couple were pain free. Trying to figure it out…LR

[quote]littlerunt wrote:
I am rotating my injection sites. delts and VG so far. And certainly don’t want to give up my original plan - but the pain is an extraordinarily sharp, grinding pain at whatever joint is the closest to where I inject. I alternated L and R VG this week, and - as opposed to the dull soreness, even dull pain I was getting from the first few shots, which was irritating but in no way unmanageable - this pain hits the nearest joint and freezes it - makes it almost unmovable without large amounts of pain - make you break-out in a cold sweat pain and feel like you have a fever kind of pain.

I just finished my first vial - so I haven’t switched vials yet. And I’m thorough in making sure the injection site is clean before I pin.

I’m willing to have lots of patience, but the pain is even keeping me from the gym. which is very frustrating bc the prop itself is making me kick ass in my workouts. Today I can’t put one iota of pressure on my left hip joint without wincing like a five year old.

I have one good guy who didn’t have the enanth and said he wouldn’t until after summer. now - suddenly - he has it. So it would be an easy switch, he could send it out today and I’d have it by Tues/Wed. Confused, but weighing all options…LittleRunt[/quote]

What size are your needles?

You need more injection sites.

When I do prop i go up one side of my body then go up the other. Right glute, right ventro glute, right quad right delt. Then switch to the left side.

Take your time injecting. You can do a lot of tissue damage by injecting too fast.