Test Prop, How Much Arimidex, When to Use HCG?

[quote]ESX wrote:
Prop is best pinned EOD. 200mg will probably cripple you with pip. Also putting 2ml in delts first time will double cripple you. You could just rotate glute cheeks but eod injections you’ll need to rotate sites. I’d start at 100mg eod. Prop is more available for use than Enth or Cyp so you get more bang for your buck anyway. If you want to increase to 125mg after the sites are broken in you can. I can’t imagine needing 800mg of test for a first cycle.

HCG should be run from the start or week 2 up till starting PCT. 1000iu per week in either on jab or 2 of 500iu.

Adex I’d start at .5 e3ds. Stop it when you start PCT

Worth running nolva week 1-4 as adex takes 3 weeks to reach peak levels leaving you open to gyno from the prop.

Clomid should be run at 100/100/50 and Nolva at 20/20/20/20. You can start PCT 3 or 4 days after the last prop injection.

Proviron works well with prop as well.

At the minute I’m running this for 8 weeks.

125mg prop eod
100mg var ed
50mg proviron ed
.5mg adex eod
Hcg 500iu 2x pw

Nolva and clomid PCT as I laid out.

It’s a been a nice little cycle.

[/quote]

Nice. I actually dropped the a-dex on my last cycle as it was destroying my estrogen levels and sex drive. I ran just tprop 100eod with 50mg prov. That was last summer, now I am running t prop 150 eod with 50mg npp eod & proviron 50mg ed. Have the a-dex just in case. running the npp for joint therapy and it pretty much wiped out my elbow tendonitis in 2 weeks.