Test Prop, How Much Arimidex, When to Use HCG?

So I am in the stages of planning my first cycle. Am planning it slowly as I make sure I understand everything fully. No rush to start.

Weight: 197lb’s
Height: 6’1
body type: ectomorph
Years lifting: 6
Goals: put on lean muscle, stay shredded. (I stay lean and shredded pretty much all year, switching between lean bulks and mild cuts)

I understand prop is frequent injections but I am okay with that, and have experience with injections (not heroin or illegal drugs lol).

So what I have planned so far.

Test prop 8 weeks at 200mg/EOD

For PCT- nolva & clomid (need some help with this as well not sure exactly how much, how many weeks to run for and when to start it after last injection of prop)

Also need help with-
How often and how much arimidex?
How often and how much HCG?

I understand there is tons of info out there, I have read a lot about and will continue, I just see SO MANY variations due to each individual being different and tailoring their cycle to their needs.

Thanks

Prop is best pinned EOD. 200mg will probably cripple you with pip. Also putting 2ml in delts first time will double cripple you. You could just rotate glute cheeks but eod injections you’ll need to rotate sites. I’d start at 100mg eod. Prop is more available for use than Enth or Cyp so you get more bang for your buck anyway. If you want to increase to 125mg after the sites are broken in you can. I can’t imagine needing 800mg of test for a first cycle.

HCG should be run from the start or week 2 up till starting PCT. 1000iu per week in either on jab or 2 of 500iu.

Adex I’d start at .5 e3ds. Stop it when you start PCT

Worth running nolva week 1-4 as adex takes 3 weeks to reach peak levels leaving you open to gyno from the prop.

Clomid should be run at 100/100/50 and Nolva at 20/20/20/20. You can start PCT 3 or 4 days after the last prop injection.

Proviron works well with prop as well.

At the minute I’m running this for 8 weeks.

125mg prop eod
100mg var ed
50mg proviron ed
.5mg adex eod
Hcg 500iu 2x pw

Nolva and clomid PCT as I laid out.

It’s a been a nice little cycle.

Hi ShredzONdeck,

One question, how much bodyfat % you have?

No need to start Nolva on the early stages IMO, this will hinder your gains. If you are scared of gyno you can start the Arimidex one week before you start your cycle, but don’t think it’s even necessary, this is not a strong cycle.

Arimidex is best used EOD as it has a half life of 46 hours. You can use it at 0.25mg EOD or 0.5mg EOD, you can see what works best for you.

As for HCG you have two options:
On Cycle - 250iu twice a week starting in week 5 OR
HCG blast - 500iu ED starting in week 8 for 10 days (If you do this make sure your last HCG shot is 2-3 days after your last prop shot)

PCT start 4 days after last test prop shot:

Day 1 : Clomid 100mg, Nolva 40mg
Day 2-12 : Clomid 50mg, Nolva 20mg
Day 13 - 30 : Nolva 20mg

Hope this helps and enjoy!

Do not not not use your nolva during the cycle. You have no idea how you are going to react yet, so don’t suppress any of the gear out of the gate.

I would use nolva for PCT (and only nolva; no need to use clomid as well). Run it 40/20/20/20.

As for the AI, I would run Adex .25 EOD. Again, .5 EOD may be more counterproductive to you since you do not know how you will respond yet. A lot of people don’t even run an AI, and some run .125 EOD.

As for HCG, I agree that it can be hit 2x/week at 250iu each (total of 500 per week) while on cycle. People differ on when you should start and finish.

Nolva won’t hinder gains. Adex on cycle might. Less water, less strength gains. Nolva will stop excess oestrogen from binding to the nipple it won’t crush it like an AI. You’ll still bloat with nolva but get dryer keep able gains using an AI. I don’t run nolva on cycle personally but if your gyno prone and want assurance when you start with a quick ester or oral its a good idea.

Running an AI is a good idea as oestrogen is 200 x more suppressive than testosterone. Unless you plan on having blood tests through your cycle to make sure E2 remains low (but not to low as this can be worse and will effect gains) run an AI.

Nolva only PCT is fine for a Epistane cycle but Clomid works so, so, so much better. It’s like trying to cut steak with a fork when you have a knife.

[quote]ESX wrote:
Prop is best pinned EOD. 200mg will probably cripple you with pip. Also putting 2ml in delts first time will double cripple you. You could just rotate glute cheeks but eod injections you’ll need to rotate sites. I’d start at 100mg eod. Prop is more available for use than Enth or Cyp so you get more bang for your buck anyway. If you want to increase to 125mg after the sites are broken in you can. I can’t imagine needing 800mg of test for a first cycle.

HCG should be run from the start or week 2 up till starting PCT. 1000iu per week in either on jab or 2 of 500iu.

Adex I’d start at .5 e3ds. Stop it when you start PCT

Worth running nolva week 1-4 as adex takes 3 weeks to reach peak levels leaving you open to gyno from the prop.

Clomid should be run at 100/100/50 and Nolva at 20/20/20/20. You can start PCT 3 or 4 days after the last prop injection.

Proviron works well with prop as well.

At the minute I’m running this for 8 weeks.

125mg prop eod
100mg var ed
50mg proviron ed
.5mg adex eod
Hcg 500iu 2x pw

Nolva and clomid PCT as I laid out.

It’s a been a nice little cycle.

[/quote]

Nice. I actually dropped the a-dex on my last cycle as it was destroying my estrogen levels and sex drive. I ran just tprop 100eod with 50mg prov. That was last summer, now I am running t prop 150 eod with 50mg npp eod & proviron 50mg ed. Have the a-dex just in case. running the npp for joint therapy and it pretty much wiped out my elbow tendonitis in 2 weeks.

Thanks so much for the responses guys. Very detailed and helpful. Appreciate it.

In response to "Hi ShredzONdeck,

One question, how much bodyfat % you have? "

I am at around 8-9% body fat.

Listen all you want to ESX, but as I warned here (http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/hcg_use_with_test_e?id=5945842&pageNo=1) take his advice with a grain of salt. He goes against what the guys who built up this forum recommend. Oh and against medical literature, too, but who cares about that, right?