CYLCE

DAY 1-56

Test Prop 100mg ED

Mast Prop 50mg ED

Adex 0.5mg Ed

DAY 35-56

Will taper up test prop 25mg increments/week Ex. Day 35-41 125mg Test Prop ED

Will be following the 4 week PCT for Athletes in this Thread
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/thoughts_on_planning_pct

I am only planning to do one cycle so I'm trying to achieve the highest gains possible and more test means more GAINS. Science proves this..

Not worried about PIP.

Questions, Commemts, Concerns

Need Intellectual Opinions (Cycle)

[quote]Irun123 wrote:
Will be following the 4 week PCT for Athletes in this Thread

CYLCE

DAY 1-56

Test Prop 100mg ED

Adex 0.5mg Ed

Will taper up test prop around Week 3-4

I am only planning to do one cycle so I’m trying to achieve the highest gains possible and more test means more GAINS. Science proves this…

Not worried about PIP…No pain no gain…

Questions, Commemts, Concerns

[/quote]

Lol just do it theres a million exact same first cycle threads…idk why you need to seek validating doing it, if you researched enough you wouldn’t be second guessing. And should do the .5mg adex EoD

Lol have you ever injected yourself?

My first cycle was prop ed 100mg (700 a week) and after about 3 weeks it becomes a real bitch to inject ED. You’ll find out soon enough what I am talking about.

Have fun!

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Lol have you ever injected yourself?

My first cycle was prop ed 100mg (700 a week) and after about 3 weeks it becomes a real bitch to inject ED. You’ll find out soon enough what I am talking about.

Have fun![/quote]

I’m pretty confident in my homebrew recipes and I’m sure there will be some discomfort for each 1st injection due to the fact I have virgin muscles.

[quote]JuicingSpartan wrote:

Lol just do it theres a million exact same first cycle threads…idk why you need to seek validating doing it, if you researched enough you wouldn’t be second guessing. And should do the .5mg adex EoD[/quote]

I am not second guessing myself. I clearly asked for QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, CONCERNS, so basically I’m asking for opinions.

Over a 1g of gear on your first cycle? Da fuck?

[quote]Steez wrote:
Over a 1g of gear on your first cycle? Da fuck?[/quote]

Honestly has anyone died taking 1g of steriods??? It is annoying to see these comments…

IMHO it does not, or should not matter how long you have been taking steriods to determine a dose. Whether you work your way up to 1g or start at 1g; if you get side effects at said dose, you were going to get them anyways… Also almost all medical symptoms can be combated/avoided with the correct medications used at the correct dosages…

To add, I’m running Test 100mg higher than what has actually been studied and proven to be safe, MAST is being ran within its recommended intake. So regardless of how much I’m totaling, each compound is still being ran in a safe range. Until I taper up on TEST, but that’s a venture more than one person has done. Side effect free I might add.

Thanks anyways for your opinion…

[quote]Irun123 wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:
Over a 1g of gear on your first cycle? Da fuck?[/quote]

Honestly has anyone died taking 1g of steriods??? It is annoying to see these comments…

IMHO it does not, or should not matter how long you have been taking steriods to determine a dose. Whether you work your way up to 1g or start at 1g; if you get side effects at said dose, you were going to get them anyways… Also almost all medical symptoms can be combated/avoided with the correct medications used at the correct dosages…

To add, I’m running Test 100mg higher than what has actually been studied and proven to be safe, MAST is being ran within its recommended intake. So regardless of how much I’m totaling, each compound is still being ran in a safe range.

Thanks anyways for your opinion…[/quote]

You’re a moron buddy.

irun123 are u a troll?
i see nothing wrong with juice but 1 cycle?
i could be wrong but i thought gains from juice go away after u stop using
so what is the purpose of i cycle?

Dude why do you even ask? We already told you our opinion and you dont give a fuck so go do what you plan to do and best of luck to you.

[quote]Irun123 wrote:
So regardless of how much I’m totaling, each compound is still being ran in a safe range. [/quote]
Overall it seems you’re much more interested in telling us what you have to say rather than finding where your plan has problems, and that’s fine.

But for the sake of anyone who conceivably might be persuaded by your above argument in any way, it’s about equally logical as someone saying “I’m going to take 2 naproxen, 2 ibuprofen, and 1 Celebrex twice a day. Tell me what you think about my plan. My total is too high? Regardless of how much I’m totaling, each compound is still being run in a safe range, so I’m right.”

It’s not regardless of how much one is totaling with anabolic steroids, either.

I’m reminded of the old Syms clothing store ad slogan: “Did you stop and think.”

why did you drop the dbol in favor of mast for the entire run?

you said you want to get the most out of this cycle that you can, but you STILL haven’t clearly identified your goals. ‘GAINZ’ is not exactly a clearly defined goal. Nor is strength-to-bodyweight. Are you a competitive athlete of some sort?

And did you ever say why you chose Prop over other esters? If you did, I missed it.

Homebrew?

Are you the same idiot that was planning to homebrew for his friends in exchange for free gear?

Umm why test prop & why .5 adex ed
on 750 tcyp Ive been fine with .5 anastrozole eod…also hcg for your nuts would be a good idea unless you want to feel like a 3rd grader.
Not worried about pip…ok do all quad v shots tough guy. I cut my prop with .25 test cyp for every 1ml prop kills the sting imo…but Im not as tough as you. “More juice = more gainz” science proves this…haha & hawt abz…the douche force is strong in you my son…I like it just dont be a tard when it comes to your body.