Hey everyone, I'm 19 years old, this is what I'm planning my cycle on being.
1-8 test p 100-125mg EoD
1-8 Hcg 250iu twice weekly
1-8 arimidex .25mg EoD (will evaluate dosage after blood test halfway through cycle depending on estradiol levels)
8-12 Clomid 100/100/50/50
8-12 Nolva 40/40/20/20
I plan on using accutane if I break out insanely during PCT and I will buy nizoral shampoo and maybe fina just in case my hair begins to shed. (nizoral shampoo first, fina is a last resort).
MY diet is the following:
1) Protein shake (banana, 1 cup milk, 15 almonds, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp olive oil, 5g creatine, 2 scoops protein powder) and a bowl of oatmeal in morning
2) Bowl of brown rice and peanut butter sandwich (2 slices whole wheat 2tbsp peanut butter) THEN I LIFT
3) Sweet potato and a soy patty with 15g protein and 20g carbs on 2 slices whole wheat with tomatos lettuce and cheese
4) Protein shake (banana, 1 cup milk, 15 almonds, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 scoops protein powder)
5) Bowl of brown rice and peanut butter sandwich (2 slices whole wheat 2tbsp peanut butter) and 5 egg whites
6) Cup cottage cheese and a bar with 10g protein 10g carbs
Total comes out to like 200g protein 475g carbs and 85g fat or so with 3300-3500 calories daily. Vegetarian (no fish or meat)
I am planning on maintaining calories at 3500 daily on gear. I am on 3500 now and am gaining 1lb a week but my body fat is also increasing so I hope that test will give some lean gains.
Does my diet and cycle look ok? any changes necessary? (apart from not running the cycle itself :p)