Test Prop First Cycle (Diet Included)

Hey everyone, I’m 19 years old, this is what I’m planning my cycle on being.

1-8 test p 100-125mg EoD
1-8 Hcg 250iu twice weekly
1-8 arimidex .25mg EoD (will evaluate dosage after blood test halfway through cycle depending on estradiol levels)
8-12 Clomid 100/100/50/50
8-12 Nolva 40/40/20/20

I plan on using accutane if I break out insanely during PCT and I will buy nizoral shampoo and maybe fina just in case my hair begins to shed. (nizoral shampoo first, fina is a last resort).

MY diet is the following:

1. Protein shake (banana, 1 cup milk, 15 almonds, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp olive oil, 5g creatine, 2 scoops protein powder) and a bowl of oatmeal in morning
  2. Bowl of brown rice and peanut butter sandwich (2 slices whole wheat 2tbsp peanut butter) THEN I LIFT
  3. Sweet potato and a soy patty with 15g protein and 20g carbs on 2 slices whole wheat with tomatos lettuce and cheese
  4. Protein shake (banana, 1 cup milk, 15 almonds, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 scoops protein powder)
  5. Bowl of brown rice and peanut butter sandwich (2 slices whole wheat 2tbsp peanut butter) and 5 egg whites
  6. Cup cottage cheese and a bar with 10g protein 10g carbs

Total comes out to like 200g protein 475g carbs and 85g fat or so with 3300-3500 calories daily. Vegetarian (no fish or meat)

I am planning on maintaining calories at 3500 daily on gear. I am on 3500 now and am gaining 1lb a week but my body fat is also increasing so I hope that test will give some lean gains.

Does my diet and cycle look ok? any changes necessary? (apart from not running the cycle itself :p)

Hijacked from another thread provided by dt79.

Androgenic anabolic steroid exposure during adolescence: ramifications for brain development and behavior.

Authors
Cunningham RL1, Lumia AR, McGinnis MY.
Author information
Journal
Horm Behav. 2013 Jul;64(2):350-6. doi: 10.1016/j.yhbeh.2012.12.009. Epub 2012 Dec 26.

Affiliation
Abstract
This article is part of a Special Issue “Puberty and Adolescence”. Puberty is a critical period for brain maturation that is highly dependent on gonadal sex hormones. Modifications in the gonadal steroid environment, via the use of anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS), have been shown to affect brain development and behavior. Studies in both humans and animal models indicate that AAS exposure during adolescence alters normal brain remodeling, including structural changes and neurotransmitter function. The most commonly reported behavioral effect is an increase in aggression. Evidence has been presented to identify factors that influence the effect of AAS on the expression of aggression. The chemical composition of the AAS plays a major role in determining whether aggression is displayed, with testosterone being the most effective. The hormonal context, the environmental context, physical provocation and the perceived threat during the social encounter have all been found to influence the expression of aggression and sexual behavior. All of these factors point toward an altered behavioral state that includes an increased readiness to respond to a social encounter with heightened vigilance and enhanced motivation. This AAS-induced state may be defined as emboldenment. The evidence suggests that the use of AAS during this critical period of development may increase the risk for maladaptive behaviors along with neurological disorders.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/...ubmed/23274699/

What are your stats?

I have read that article and I’m aware that there’s a risk of shutting down the HPTA system. You can call me stupid (not trying to act like I’m invincible or a know-it-all, I respect people with more experience and knowledge) but I am probably going to go on with the cycle over the summer when I turn 20.

Before (April 2012)
124lb @ 13% body fat
Bench: 70lb
Squat: 100lb
Deadlift: 135lb

Now (January 2015)
172 lb @ 12% body fat
Bench: 245lb
Squat: 295lb
Deadlift: 365lb

I know I’m still gaining (have no plateau’d), and I am quite honestly happy with my progress, I’ve had a tough time gaining, I’m a vegetarian, and was bulking on 3500 calories for a while. I can probably put on 20lb more muscle over the next few years naturally but I want to start a cycle now after decent researching for a year.

I hope you appreciate the decision and can offer advice on diet (I know carbs are high, I’m searching for protein centered vegetarian foods), as well as advice on any changes on the cycle.

Reason for contemplating running the cycle is because I am modeling this May and I was modeling last year. I really felt like garbage compared to the other guys. They were my age but looked much older, masculine features, and were bigger. (Hell, even the store manager told me to look up anavar and tbol only cycles).

I had probably the worst breakout during PCT seen on these forums, check out the thread if you like.

I suggest reading through it and considering that you are worried about skin on cycle, especially already having accutane available and consider if its worth the risk of a horrid breakout, hell mine landed me in fucking hospital for 10 days…

Also eat some meat pls

As for the cycle itself, if you insist on running it (stats would be helpful, dont want a 120lb manlet vegan trying to get big on gear).

• Run the nolva another 2 weeks at 20mg
  • Wait 3 days before starting PCT to let the test clear
  • If you have accutane available, being prior to the cycle to minimise the oil production from the get go. I started it during my HCG blast (there abouts, cant remember exactly) so by the time it kicked in the accutane brought out all of the oil built up and flaired my acne even worse which lead to complications (infection and skin deterioration)

Keep us posted kiddo

[quote]fitguy95 wrote:
I have read that article and I’m aware that there’s a risk of shutting down the HPTA system. You can call me stupid (not trying to act like I’m invincible or a know-it-all, I respect people with more experience and knowledge) but I am probably going to go on with the cycle over the summer when I turn 20.

Before (April 2012)
124lb @ 13% body fat
Bench: 70lb
Squat: 100lb
Deadlift: 135lb

Now (January 2015)
172 lb @ 12% body fat
Bench: 245lb
Squat: 295lb
Deadlift: 365lb

I know I’m still gaining (have no plateau’d), and I am quite honestly happy with my progress, I’ve had a tough time gaining, I’m a vegetarian, and was bulking on 3500 calories for a while. I can probably put on 20lb more muscle over the next few years naturally but I want to start a cycle now after decent researching for a year.

I hope you appreciate the decision and can offer advice on diet (I know carbs are high, I’m searching for protein centered vegetarian foods), as well as advice on any changes on the cycle.

Reason for contemplating running the cycle is because I am modeling this May and I was modeling last year. I really felt like garbage compared to the other guys. They were my age but looked much older, masculine features, and were bigger. (Hell, even the store manager told me to look up anavar and tbol only cycles).

[/quote]

Since you’re aiming for a specific bodycomp for your modeling aspirations, why don’t you ask Shadow Pro and see what he has to say?

Thanks for the help mate. My stats are in the post above. I have prone to acne and I have kept my skin clear by using a facial mask twice a week, exfoliating twice a week, cleansing toning and moisturizing morning and night, taking a vitamin e and zinc every day, as well as drinking a lot of water.

Also, four weeks isn’t enough for Nolva?

[quote]fitguy95 wrote:
Thanks for the help mate. My stats are in the post above. I have prone to acne and I have kept my skin clear by using a facial mask twice a week, exfoliating twice a week, cleansing toning and moisturizing morning and night, taking a vitamin e and zinc every day, as well as drinking a lot of water.
[/quote]

I did something very similar, AAS if you are prone will need something more than keeping skin clean.

4 Weeks is ok. But 6 is better.