Test Prop Dosage

[quote]blades wrote:
Yea I figured as much being ripped off I’ve seen it for $60-$70 on some online sites but I’m scared to order it off of them.I was talking to my one friend and he was saying all I need is one 10ml bottle for 4 weeks.I’m like no I’m going to need like 3 he’s like that’s way to much ithen I realized they don’t know shit.it sux trying to find a good supplier I have another guy but I don’t know him that good to be asking him about this stuff.I’m going to see how much the cyponite is then go from there.thanks again. [/quote]

Your friend is an idiot, quit listening to him.

Keep reading on here, by the time you figure everything out, I can almost guarantee you will find a source.

[quote]blades wrote:
Yea I figured as much being ripped off I’ve seen it for $60-$70 on some online sites but I’m scared to order it off of them.I was talking to my one friend and he was saying all I need is one 10ml bottle for 4 weeks.I’m like no I’m going to need like 3 he’s like that’s way to much ithen I realized they don’t know shit.it sux trying to find a good supplier I have another guy but I don’t know him that good to be asking him about this stuff.I’m going to see how much the cyponite is then go from there.thanks again. [/quote]

Here’s my advice for dealing with someone in person. Be very confident in what you want. Do not ask for advice. If you are given advice accept it respectfully. When someone senses indecision (think used car salesman) they will attempt to exploit that. I don’t necessarily blame the dealer, afterall he is looking to make money. But I think that if you just tell him what you want and that you know how much it should cost and are willing to pay an amount extra because of the legal safety that comes with no paper trail you are better off. Once you come across as someone who isn’t informed the guy will attempt to take advantage.

Another thing that may get the price down is to tell the guy that you’ll be able to get him more customers (Whether or not you want to lie is up to you obviously). If he pushes a lot of volume in the first place it may not matter but if he’s just selling to cover the costs of his own use that will be appealing.

Thanks for the advice guys yea I was coming off as I don’t know shit I’m not an expert but I’ve been reading on here and other forums for abot 2 years before I thought about doing a cycle.I still remember not knowing what pct ment lol. Yea we were talking about prop this whole time he calls me and tells me he was getting me sus and a oral bottle of primo I’m like what happened to the prop he’s like I thought this would be better.I’m like no call your guy back and tell him I want 3 bottles of cyp and that’s it I’m getting so aggervated with these guys.thanks for letting me vent to you guys.

If I can add my two cents, I’m using Test prod ED at 420mg/wk and I feel little to no pain. There is little BA in my gear. The soreness factor, when it happens, usually subsides within 2 days.

I too have read about Prop being harsher than the other esters, but so far I can’t complain.

Can you imagine a legitimate salesperson treating his client in this manner?

Customer: Hi, I’m here to pick up the three suits you measured me for last week. The black ones?

Salesperson: Oh those suits? No problem. We got you a gray suit instead.

C: Gray? Suit? As in singular?

S: Yeah! You’ll look good in gray.

C: I said I wanted three.

S: Nah. You don’t need three. One’s plenty for you. Oh by the way, it’s still not ready. Come back next week.

[Next week]

C: Okay…I’m here for that gray suit.

S: Hey! Great to see you! Now, about that gray suit. We decided to go with something else for you.

C: We…?

S: Here you go! A red leather motorcycle jacket and a pair of shiny new roller skates! That’ll be $4000. We only take cash.

lol, I could sarcastically add that those suits are legal ; )

It’s funny hwo pple accept that the bartering rules to change when dealing on the gray side of the law

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Can you imagine a legitimate salesperson treating his client in this manner?

Customer: Hi, I’m here to pick up the three suits you measured me for last week. The black ones?

Salesperson: Oh those suits? No problem. We got you a gray suit instead.

C: Gray? Suit? As in singular?

S: Yeah! You’ll look good in gray.

C: I said I wanted three.

S: Nah. You don’t need three. One’s plenty for you. Oh by the way, it’s still not ready. Come back next week.

[Next week]

C: Okay…I’m here for that gray suit.

S: Hey! Great to see you! Now, about that gray suit. We decided to go with something else for you.

C: We…?

S: Here you go! A red leather motorcycle jacket and a pair of shiny new roller skates! That’ll be $4000. We only take cash. [/quote]

So you use the same guy too huh?

But you have to admit, he has a nice selection of neckerchiefs…

Lol u guys are crazy this is how I have been feeling I still haven’t received any gear.good thing I didn’t give him any cash but I’m going to have to hold off for a while I hurt my back this Friday at the gym the cycle will have to be post poned for a little while this sux. O well better late than never I guess.