T Nation

Test Prop and Mast Prop Cycle?

Hey guys,

Ran my first test cycle earlier this year with really good results. Ran test enth @ 500 mg/pw for 10 weeks plus tbol @ 60 mg/per day for the last 4 weeks. Gained some good size and stripped fat like you wouldnt believe.

FInished PCT a month ago and have recovered well, libido is back up quite quickly thanks to the Hcg and tribulus througout the cycle.

I want to start a new cycle in Jan and have read that test and mast work really well together. My reasons for using prop is that I dont mind pin days and I cant be bothered to wait for test enth to start working.

Any advice on this cycle would be great as I want to get the most out of this next cycle.

You need to propose a cycle before getting advice. Amounts of each compound, ancillaries, PCT.

Well test would be run around the same amount:

Weeks 1-15

Test prop: 100 mg EOD
&
Mast Prop: 100 mg EOD

Weeks 1-15

HCG: 600 mg/pw split into x2 doses

AI on hand in case of estrogen related sides but from what Ive read Mast should lessen this.

PCT

Week 15-19

Clomid: 100/50/50/50
Nolva: 20/20/20/20

What do you think of the doses etc??

What is your goal for this cycle? Without knowing what your goal is there is no way of telling if this cycle is good.

I’d honestly up the doses. For me that is pretty low dose of mast to really benefit from it, unless you find it hardens you too much for you.

Don’t count on the mast to take care of estrogen

Basically want to gain some decent muscle mass. Got some good gains from test only and been told mast with test is pretty good.

What would you recommend for an upped dosage BUDS? And no Def not, I’m gyno prone so always have aromasin on hand in case.

Agreed, up the numbers a little bit. As for the mast lowering estrogen dont count on it, always have something in place. A friend of mine was a dumbass and ran 800 deca 400 mast 250 test saying the mast would keep his prolactin/prog down. He started lactating pretty quick.

[quote]Admad wrote:
Basically want to gain some decent muscle mass. Got some good gains from test only and been told mast with test is pretty good.

What would you recommend for an upped dosage BUDS? And no Def not, I’m gyno prone so always have aromasin on hand in case.[/quote]

Your dose of each is only 350/wk thats low for sure. I’d go at least 150 EOD. That’ll be 525/wk. Still run an AI. Maybe a lower dose but still run it.