Test Prop 6 Week Cycle. Site Rotation

1ml every second day.
R Delt, L Delt, R Glue, L Glute.
So I have at least a week before injecting the same location again.

I don’t really want to inject my quads as I need to keep running. Is this enough sites? I am already two weeks in.

I was running 1ml everday on only delts.

Really depends on pain threshold and knowing how to rotate the actual site you are injecting. On delts I would inject R mid delt L mid delt R top delt L top delt R low delt L low delt and repeat.

Ventro glute is always a relatively easy site if you need more but im sure youll be fine

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Ventro glute is always a relatively easy site if you need more but im sure youll be fine[/quote]

I remember when I started pinning my ventroglute. very easy pin, but if you get it too high, and too far to the front of your hip, be ready for serious pain that lasts for days. Worst pip you can possibly imagine.

1 week in between should be fine.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

Ventro glute is always a relatively easy site if you need more but im sure youll be fine[/quote]

I remember when I started pinning my ventroglute. very easy pin, but if you get it too high, and too far to the front of your hip, be ready for serious pain that lasts for days. Worst pip you can possibly imagine. [/quote]

Haha ya i have definitely done that before, not fun

I remember when I started pinning my ventroglute. very easy pin, but if you get it too high, and too far to the front of your hip, be ready for serious pain that lasts for days. Worst pip you can possibly imagine. [/quote]

[/quote]

yeah this is very common. i did the same thing. it’s the tensor fasciae latae. now my gluteus medius sticks out very obviously so it’s easy to inject and my favorite spot, but at first it was hidden and difficult to find.

i always start with 1cc or less so it wasn’t horrible but my IT band was on fire for a couple days. the worst was doing 1cc in my bicep with a slin pin for the first time. about to do 2cc in my shoulder for the first time and kinda nervous. (have done 1cc)

i do 2x EW and rotate shoulders, ventroglute, dorsoglute, vastus lateralis. i like to add a new spot just to increase my know how so i do chest, bi’s and tri’s with a slin pin. i’m one of the few who doesn’t prefer using slin pins to inject IM.

[quote]joyfull wrote:

[/quote]

yeah this is very common. i did the same thing. it’s the tensor fasciae latae. now my gluteus medius sticks out very obviously so it’s easy to inject and my favorite spot, but at first it was hidden and difficult to find.

i always start with 1cc or less so it wasn’t horrible but my IT band was on fire for a couple days. the worst was doing 1cc in my bicep with a slin pin for the first time. about to do 2cc in my shoulder for the first time and kinda nervous. (have done 1cc)

i do 2x EW and rotate shoulders, ventroglute, dorsoglute, vastus lateralis. i like to add a new spot just to increase my know how so i do chest, bi’s and tri’s with a slin pin. i’m one of the few who doesn’t prefer using slin pins to inject IM. [/quote]

I dont like slins either. Its just not worth the hassle imo, plus having to inject more frequently due to volume

Yea totally fine. I do the same np… I pin the delts with slins though…save the expensive pins for butt darts… If you got any cyp add .25 to .75 prop & it will kill the burn