T Nation

Test Prop 3x Per Week?

I was planning on starting a test enanthate cycle… but I ended up with Prop (dont ask). I know prop needs an EOD or ED injection… but can I do a monday, wednsday, friday injection schedual? I would be missing one day, but would it matter that much? I think it’ll be easier in the long run to know that those are my injection days.

Test Prop is nice (aside from a lil pain) but needs to be shot EOD not neccessarily on Mon Wed ect. If you are skipping a day every week it will mess with your blood levels. Prop has a very short half life and leaves the body rather quickly. I am sure some of the more exp people will reply with a more specific answer but thats it in a nutshell

Since props halflife is so much shorter…do you notice effects faster as well?

[quote]facko wrote:
Since props halflife is so much shorter…do you notice effects faster as well?[/quote]

yea

[quote]facko wrote:
Since props halflife is so much shorter…do you notice effects faster as well?[/quote]

In terms of feeling the first shots, I woul d expect so. For changes that occur in a couple of months or more, makes no difference. Xmg/week is Xmg/week.

Personally I usually end up running test prop and drostanaone prop (masteron) MWF rather than EOD and I don’t notice any significant difference on Sunday Vs. Saturday in how I feel.

Is it ideal? No, not quite.

Is it a big enough issue to worry about? No, not really.

It’s minutia, what I had for breakfast is usually a bigger concern than 3x/wk vs 3.5x/wk.

[quote]Sturat wrote:
Personally I usually end up running test prop and drostanaone prop (masteron) MWF rather than EOD and I don’t notice any significant difference on Sunday Vs. Saturday in how I feel.

Is it ideal? No, not quite.

Is it a big enough issue to worry about? No, not really.

It’s minutia, what I had for breakfast is usually a bigger concern than 3x/wk vs 3.5x/wk.[/quote]

good point, it is always funny how people think that if they don’t hit their injection day dead on that they will fall apart, back in the day everything was just shot once per week, no one knew any different, and alot of great physiques were still built.

The only drawback to shooting only 3X/week with prop is the volume injected each time.

Well…I say only problem - I am one of those that think prop should be shot ed, so I would never shoot prop eod, or 3X/week.

If you are shooting 100mg/ml prop, and you are trying to get 700mg/week, you are going to have 2cc+ injections. And that’s if you are not stacking.

I prefer injecting smaller volumes, personally.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
The only drawback to shooting only 3X/week with prop is the volume injected each time.

Well…I say only problem - I am one of those that think prop should be shot ed, so I would never shoot prop eod, or 3X/week.

If you are shooting 100mg/ml prop, and you are trying to get 700mg/week, you are going to have 2cc+ injections. And that’s if you are not stacking.

I prefer injecting smaller volumes, personally. [/quote]

I agree with this I used to use an eod protocol with test p but found i would get worse sides than other test esters mainly acne. However the last time i used it i used 80mg per day and found my sides greatly reduced. So on the subject of monday wednesday friday injections, i would take a different approach.