Test/Primo/Masteron, Where to Inject?

hi there , i am using primo and masteron, and testo can you please advise a safe place to take my shots ???

Depends on total volume. Glutes and quads will comfortably hold the most oil.

See here and post below it.

Completely informational as you shouldn’t be injecting an AAS cocktail into your precious body.

Just a question if you don’t mind: with access to basically all of humankind’s knowledge via the internet, have you ever thought about spending some time to research these types of questions?

I am Curious. Would you trust the information you receive on a forum and how would you go about conforming the validity of said advice?

2 Likes

All in the same pin? 1mL of each? I’d keep it to glutes. Can VG hold 3cc? Guessing maybe it could, might be sore.

DG for the win! Not really especially since many will inject too low. VG probably least risky.

For you larger injection volume folks:

https://www.oncologynurseadvisor.com/home/hot-topics/chemotherapy/large-volume-im-injections-
a-review-of-best-practices/

1 Like

Not to pull this too far off topic to much, but what have been your experiences/opinion on primo? Edit: Just keep seeing it come up more and more.

Guys apologies but I think i made a very simple question : WHERE CAN I HAVE INJECTIONS FOR MY CYCLE ?

Where ? And how much will cost ???

Is that so hard to understand ??

Thank you :pray:

Like location as opposed to where on your body which was already answered? I’d say right in front of a school as the kids get off the bus if you’re doing glutes.

If you’re asking about clinics not sure you’ll get that answered here. What is your location?

2 Likes

I am at a loss for words to type. Clearly I have difficulty understanding. Good luck Brother!

2 Likes

I don’t know Brother, this trenned out @dptfit is getting pretty interesting! I am now finding myself looking for each one of your new posts.

You made me spit my whey-protein infused coffee. Thanks alot :love_you_gesture: !

guys, he is asking for a source… his english is just very russian or indian :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t get that. Thanks.

apparently in his native language “take” or “have” is simmilar to buy, so he uses a direct translation, just replacing these words in english.

admin should just delete this one.

2 Likes

Absolutely not. Please save @dptfit 's comment above.

I have pinned delts, lats and quads. Quads are Russian Roulette. Delts hurt for a month (PIP), but then were good, but every once in awhile I get a bad shot and get PIP. Lats have never once let me down. They are painless every single time I’ve pinned them. They are my go to spot now.

been doing quads most of my life… almost never a problem, but maybe twice a year i hit a nerve or some infection and then i limp for 2-3 days…

biggest infection i had was in glute… my whole leg and glute swole twice the size, i had fever, and went to hospital…
i believe its because my glutes are so full of scar tissue and oil that has never been absorbed, i just hit one of those bubbles that hold old oil and it spilled…
7 years back i also had some lumps on one glute, that got a bit more painful every month for a year until they kind of reached the surface as a… idk the word for it - the painful thingy that grows on back, and face and you can squeeze it and stuff comes out if its “ripe”… so it grew like a year and then i actually drained like orange shit our of it for a week…

1 Like

Yes, it is. You asked for “a safe place to take shots”. That sounds like you want to know where to perform injections.

If you meant to ask for a safe place to buy test/primo/masteron, you’re outta luck because this forum doesn’t answer those questions.

And if by chance you find a local clinic to procure the said material and also safely and aseptically inject for you please do document your story here @Radessaf. I’d love to hear your experience.

Also, if you are using these drugs then why are you looking for a place to find them? Are you actually looking for the drugs and also a place to supply them and inject them for you?

T-Nation truly does have helpful members. #T-NationCares

Hi guys ,

You are completely right I would like to know a place or a private clinic or a place private , where I can pay to have my injections?

Do you know any place ???

Kind regards

1 Like