Test + Primo + Mast Cycle

Hi
I’m planning my “spring” cycle.
The target is cut down fat and add support to my training during low calories diet.

the outiline:
test enan 200mg e3d week1-10
mast 200mg e3d week1-10
primo 200mg e3d week 5-10
adex .5mg ed

pct with nolva.

It’s the first time i use mast and primo, i’m not really sure of the doses of the drugs. What do you think?

about diet, by now i’m on about 2500cak?l/die high protein. I plan to add protein to 3gr/kg (i’m at 2gr/kg) and reduce carbo

I’m training since 2003, FFB, 15%bf, 95kg. I train 4 times/week (split).

do it like this. I did this exact combo and messed around with the doses until I was happy. This is what I would do if I had it to do over again.

W 1-12 Test E 200mg e3d
W 1-12 Primo E 300mg e3d
W 1-12 Mast E 100mg e3d
W 1-14 Adex 0.25mg

I really liked this combo a lot. Too much mast on you will get very tight and your workouts will suffer. when i was running this I was still so tight that I would wake up in the middle of the night needing to stretch.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
do it like this. I did this exact combo and messed around with the doses until I was happy. This is what I would do if I had it to do over again.

W 1-12 Test E 200mg e3d
W 1-12 Primo E 300mg e3d
W 1-12 Mast E 100mg e3d
W 1-14 Adex 0.25mg

I really liked this combo a lot. Too much mast on you will get very tight and your workouts will suffer. when i was running this I was still so tight that I would wake up in the middle of the night needing to stretch.[/quote]

thanks for the info Furious :slight_smile:
can i ask you something about the final results of your cycle?

gained 16lbs. kept 10lbs. got leaner and much stronger during the cycle.

i messed up a couple things though which hurt my gains. I had a break in the middle because I was having problems with swollen injection sites, I switched up some of the compounds part way, and I was constantly changing the doses so it is hard to gauge what the results would have been if I had just run this from the begining. I didn’t start the test and masteron until about week 4.

This combo had the best feel, recovery, and results though.

I got a bit of gyno symptoms by about week 8 so if you are prone to it I would maybe run a low dose of adex with this…maybe like 0.25mg/d.

I know you have run a few cycles in the past so you could maybe bump the doses a bit if you aren’t seeing the results you want.

Furious,
I am just wondering. I thought Masteron worked as an Anti-E. I didn’t think you should get much gyno when running this cycle. I didn’t think Primo has a high aromitization rate and the masteron should take care of the Test. J/W your thoughts on it.
Devin

Currently running a cycle very simular:
Test Prop 140mg EOD
Mast Prop 100mg EOD
Anav Liqd 40mg ED

I would run the Primo the entire time, it’s going to take 5 weeks to reach peak blood levels anyway.

I agree about the Masteron possibly being too high. 400 week is my tops if I am after a certain look, otherwise >300 is better. 200mg e3d is 467mg/week, I’d use 100-150mg e3d, actually I would use 120-160mg twice a week - but that’s just me, I don’t like to shoot out of a weekly schedule unless it’s EOD, ED, 2xW.

The Testosterone looks good.

Way too much Arimidex in my opinion, you probably will not need any! Maybe start with .25mg EOD or even .25-.5mg E3D to match-up with your shots. ED .5mg should not be needed at all, the test amount really isn’t that high, but high enough for wanting a slight suppression of estrogen which you will get with the masteron anyway.

Your calories seems very low for someone weighing 95kg and especially since you have beend training for awhile. Might want to double check those numbers. Depending on your diet and exercise, I would not be suprised if you raised your calories with ‘clean’ meals frequently and lost body fat and gained muscle.

For post-cycle testosterone…I mean post-cycle treatment I would honestly use a taper with the Testosterone and Masteron unless you are wanting to get back on a cycle rather quickly.

[quote]bigdev121 wrote:
Furious,
I am just wondering. I thought Masteron worked as an Anti-E. I didn’t think you should get much gyno when running this cycle. I didn’t think Primo has a high aromitization rate and the masteron should take care of the Test. J/W your thoughts on it.
Devin[/quote]

Ya, that was the point of the masteron…i think i am very prone to it because i was a fat kid and have some breast tissue already.