Test Pills?

Got a few of these to try, I was told they are Test pills, 25mg a piece. Never heard of these before, just wanting to know if anyone had any experience or knowledge of these?

Whats the ingredients?

If it is an oral testosterone analog pill there is a reason people dont use them. They are short acting, they dont get absorbed, they are super toxic, expensive, and cause more side effects than u taking estradiol by itself.

If they are a prohormone or designer that is supposed to convert to something in the body, you need to tell us whats in it maybe then we can help.

Problem is i’m not sure what the, ingredients are (I know if I don’t know what’s in them don’t take them), all I was told is they are super potent.

[quote]fastwrx05 wrote:
Problem is i’m not sure what the, ingredients are (I know if I don’t know what’s in them don’t take them), all I was told is they are super potent.[/quote]

MethylTestosterone???

[quote]fastwrx05 wrote:
Got a few of these to try, I was told they are Test pills, 25mg a piece. Never heard of these before, just wanting to know if anyone had any experience or knowledge of these?[/quote]
Post a picture of the pills…