Test P, Tren Ace, and Dbol Cycle

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/first_cycle_of_tren_acetate

in this thread I asked Mr. Roberts about the d’bol and tren mainly because I have done that before.

infact my first cycle ever was tren ace from cattle pellets and the only test I had access to was dianabol. I have known others that have done this as well but they are not on here so that doesnt do any good.

it does work.
but injectable test prop is much better its just another option

I designed this cycle with thisn is mind:

Wk1-8 Test (fL)
wk1-6 tren (FL) (2 weeks prior to the test and the acetate ester would only need at max a week in fact)
Wk3-9 dbol this allows gains on cycle then gives 1 week of a very very fast acting drug so PCT can begin immediately the next day. like a mini bridge - it is a commonly and well accepted method - SERM will be fine IMO with this design.

Thoughts?

Sounds like my new favorite recipe will be
test
19nor
Bol’

Now will adding the bol decrease the “ratio” required for test/tren?

I remember BR saying that he does not really believe in the ratio system…

This is great info

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
Sounds like my new favorite recipe will be
test
19nor
Bol’

Now will adding the bol decrease the “ratio” required for test/tren?

I remember BR saying that he does not really believe in the ratio system…[/quote]
I think your asking if you take dbol and test will you need to take more of the 19nor?

IMO no you don’t
the dbol really just gives an extra “kick” so to speak
like on a test/deca/dbol you would take test and deca as if you were not adding any orals.
then in the am pre workout whatever you add your oral of choice on top of what your running.

same goes for test/tren whatever I see it as being an added compound not an included one.

so basically if i will see good results with this cycle? as long as training and intake is perfect.

I read it as him asking if the dbol lowers the amount of test needed.

I think the whole ratio thing is just what each guy believes works to keep his libido up while using the 19nor. I am yet to see a concrete “ratio”

How many times do people have to repeat the same thing to you?

Test/tren/dbol is a solid cycle, for the last time.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Test/tren/dbol is a solid cycle, for the last time. [/quote]

is this to me?

Yes, test/tren/dbol is an absolutely outstanding combination.

[hijack]

egnatios, does that happen to be you in your new avatar? If so, holy shit!

[/hijack]

BONEZ217 wrote:

Test/tren/dbol is a solid cycle, for the last time.

is this to me?[/quote]

No sir.

oh okay I was like wtf that was my first time asking lol

oh okay I was like wtf that was my first time asking lol[/quote]

Yea actually it was somewhat uncalled for anyway. The OP asked me the same question in a PM and I thought it was in this thread.

Sorry OP.

ok guys, thank you very much for the info, now i wait for the shit… next time i personally will revive this thread is once i reveive it and start to plan out injections and PCT, well i jsut kind of have to order the pct.

ughhh last guestion, i dont have anyt sticks lift, whats the best place to get them’?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Yes, test/tren/dbol is an absolutely outstanding combination.

[hijack]

egnatios, does that happen to be you in your new avatar? If so, holy shit!

[/hijack][/quote]

I think thats Michael Lockett but I could be wrong…

Lockett is HUGE hes in the 240s!

http://contest.bodybuilding.com/bio/7294

Egn says hes 210

Thanks guys. Holy crap, what a crazy leg shot in that link! Look at that glute insertion point.

I don’t know about all these “natural” claims I’m seeing all over the web about him, however…

[okay seriously /hijack sorry ;]

Lockett is HUGE hes in the 240s!

http://contest.bodybuilding.com/bio/7294

Egn says hes 210[/quote]

Guys that big are just plain scary when they have a little bodyfat because they actually still like look normal humans; compared to guys in contest shape. Crazy

Lockett is like an idol, he used to be my phone wallpaper lol… All Ill say is that the guy in the pic has only competed one time in a golds classic, several years ago. And that he doesnt want a stir about himself due to his profession. :stuck_out_tongue: (Shouldnt of put it up)

how tall is he? thanks for the highjack by the way. i dont care, but that guys…just doesnt look like he would be comfotrable in his own body, i hate bodybuilding when it comes to looking liek that

luckily im 6’4" so i look up to arnold in my height challenged. but lockett looks nasty. i rteally dont mean to offend anyone… what is it that he does?