T Nation

Test P, Test E, and Deca Cycle

No. C’mon man, no.

Everybody is different when it comes to drugs. Like slot of people can’t take EQ because of the rise in hemotocrit. Meanwhile I can stay on it for along without any issues.

Whaat? Just tell me if 150mg/week of each is enough or what of it should i bump?

Height: 175cm
Weight 82kg
27 years
BF: 11-13%

If you don’t know if the doses are enough then you are nowhere in the vicinity of ready for tren.

No it is not. This answer could easily be found on Google thru researching what a weekly tren cycle looks like as well as a mast.

Furthermore that’s is a blend of short esters for someone who is most likely about to step on a stage.

Plz start doing your own research first then ask questions. It saves time and helps eliminates dumb questions

Seems like ppl have time zeek…
Lookman i allready did… And the dosages variate between 150mg and 300mg per week(300mg of tren written for a moderate cycle).
So therefore i ask some ppl with exp…

@iron_yuppie you saidin a post before i should run another test only cycle… I have allreadi Test Prop on hand so i would run it on prop…
I know test is test but still short ester can i run like 450mg week for 12-14weeks?

I wont use tren quite yet…any suggestions should i put something in cycle like deca or so…

You win the right to ride his baby Suzuki… seriously though. I could show you bloods where .5mg crashed my E2. We are all different. Hell if I took 200mg/wk my bloods would be >1500ng/dl for test.

LMFAO. This made me laugh. My wife rides a 250. I cant stand the little thing