Test-P Only Cycle

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:
On further research I see those levels are way off… I’m not nicking a vein… I’m aspirating and I don’t feel bad I actually feel great and have every day except day 1…

Why in the hell is my total test so damn high?

Could it possibly be the clinic is making a mistake?[/quote]

what do you mean?

the average man produces approx 3-7 mg of test a day. 10 mg on the very high end… you were at 400-ish, so i’d guess you were on the lower end. now you’re injecting 100 mg test ED… that’s prolly 20x what your production was before…[/quote]

Ah okay. No it’s just that from what I have read people usually report 2000-3000 as common numbers that I see on forums. I haven’t really seen my level but I guess most people don’t get bw done a week in pinning ed.

Was worried when I first saw it but then thought I do not feel bad and I’m seeing no side effects so maybe it just is?

In other words this isn’t uncommon or anything?

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:
On further research I see those levels are way off… I’m not nicking a vein… I’m aspirating and I don’t feel bad I actually feel great and have every day except day 1…

what do you mean?

the average man produces approx 3-7 mg of test a day. 10 mg on the very high end… you were at 400-ish, so i’d guess you were on the lower end. now you’re injecting 100 mg test ED… that’s prolly 20x what your production was before…[/quote]

Ah okay. No it’s just that from what I have read people usually report 2000-3000 as common numbers that I see on forums. I haven’t really seen my level but I guess most people don’t get bw done a week in pinning ed.

Was worried when I first saw it but then thought I do not feel bad and I’m seeing no side effects so maybe it just is?

[/quote]

nobody has levels in the 2000-3000 range that isn’t on gear.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

what do you mean?

[/quote]

[/quote]

What I’m trying to say is that people on gear usually have 2000-3000 range, yet I have 20,000?

20,000? That’s hard to believe sounds like lab error and free test seems low in comparison assuming you meant to put ng/dl instead of pg/dl, i wouldn’t be suprised if its supposed to read 2000 instead of 20k.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
20,000? That’s hard to believe sounds like lab error and free test seems low in comparison assuming you meant to put ng/dl instead of pg/dl, i wouldn’t be suprised if its supposed to read 2000 instead of 20k.[/quote]
I’d agree. Probably a lab error.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

what do you mean?

[/quote]

[/quote]

What I’m trying to say is that people on gear usually have 2000-3000 range, yet I have 20,000?
[/quote]

shit, my bad… i looked at that wrong.

it actually might be right. let’s say you are normally producing 25 mg a week, and you had a level of 400. (that would be a factor of 16)

now you’re taking 700 mg a week, and you’re at 20,000. (this would be a factor of 28)

or, the test could be off… i dunno.

Yup results were bad on the printed paper. They sent an email.

Total Test was >2,160

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Yup results were bad on the printed paper. They sent an email.

Total Test was >2,160[/quote]

I was about to say highest I have EVER seen was just under 10,000 and he was on close to 4g of test.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

what do you mean?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

it actually might be right. let’s say you are normally producing 25 mg a week, and you had a level of 400. (that would be a factor of 16)

now you’re taking 700 mg a week, and you’re at 20,000. (this would be a factor of 28)

or, the test could be off… i dunno.[/quote]

I might be wrong but i don’t think you can calculate it like that. That’s what i once thought but its not a linear equation, doesn’t work like that.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

what do you mean?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I might be wrong but i don’t think you can calculate it like that. That’s what i once thought but its not a linear equation, doesn’t work like that.
[/quote]

yeah, in retrospect, i think there would be a smaller factor as you increase the dose, right?

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

what do you mean?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah, in retrospect, i think there would be a smaller factor as you increase the dose, right?
[/quote]

Yes that’s right, however i don’t understand the science of it, just lab results, 100mg puts me around 700 but a g puts me around 5k i believe so if it was linear a gram would put me around 7k

Yup sorry for the confusion lab mistake on printing the results up.

I’m on day 9 and I feel great. 100mg ed had me kind of worried about pip but I have got absolutely no pip so far. I’m not even pinning my quads. Just delts and glutes. My strength is really starting to come on (nothing crazy but def. notice str increases in gym)…

I started on monday at 165lbs today I am sitting at 170 and def. notice I’m getting leaner. My bf is unchanged but I haven’t really been doing any cardio. Just been eating big and good. Have had 2 cheat meals (fucking love pizza) but doesn’t seem to have affected anything.

Hopefully can keep packing on quality weight. I’m sure most of these early gains are water but like I said if I can keep 10-12lbs of overall weight gain I would be happy as hell.

Day 18
+9lbs … Right around 175lbs. Still no sides and feel great. Noticed this week my strength has increased through the roof. Get awesome pumps at gym and just general awesome feeling. I started running an AI 0.5 adex eod. I don’t have any sides but my E levels have gone up significantly according to blood work… They went from 16.6 on week 1 to 54.4 at beg. week 3. Libido through roof, no atrophy, no acne breakout, no gyno nothing. Just nasal congestion since beginning cycle but seems to be going away.

Muscles are much leaner… especially shoulders and arms. Chest is coming on nicely. Struggling a bit on abs because am eating more than usual.

Looks like things are moving nicely

Everyone always says ‘my strength has gone through the roof’ id like to know exactly what ‘through the roof’ is for you. Genuinely just curious.

Everyone always says ‘my strength has gone through the roof’ id like to know exactly what ‘through the roof’ is for you. Genuinely just curious.[/quote]

Right now the way I am training I do not bench, squat or deadlift. I was into these 3 exercises heavy for the past year and saw very little progress. Why? I couldn’t tell you, I have moved on to using mainly dumbbells and machines for all my exercises and have noticed that my body is responding extremely well. I really don’t know how to give you an example of my strength but the most I could think of would be…

Pre cycle–

machine preacher curl (bicep - max on machine is 155lbs) and I could do about 2-3. Now I can do 8-10.
machine bench press - machine max is 205lbs - i could do about 4-5 pre cycle now I can hit 10-12
dumbbell flyes precycle struggled with 25kg dumbbells, now I throw out 10 reps with 30kg dumbbells.

I also incorporate resistance bands into my training (end of training) and find that before when I would struggle to do 15 reps of iron cross I can now do 25.

Sounds good. Whatever works.

How do you not respond well to those? I mean I can sorta understand bench press but squats and deads?

How would you train them? We’re you lacking form?

Lol those 3 exercises will cause growth better than anything else. Whether they’re bad for you specifically because of injuries or imbalances is another question. They will make you grow though.

If you did them and failed to see growth your nutrition was weak, your training was dumb, or both. Leaning toward the training being terrible considering you are gauging your strength by a bicep curl machine and dumbbell flies.

Like I mentioned I don’t do those 3 traditional exercises so I don’t know how else to talk about my strength.

I had gotten to 1rm 305lbs bench. I switched gyms, new gym didn’t have as many heavy weights for bench and I never saw really growth from bench and yes my form was good. I’ve been in the gym since I was 17 and started playing semi-pro soccer.

I fractured my left ankle playing soccer a couple years back and it never healed correctly… thus was never able to get very high doing squats my 1rm in my best days was 405 and when I tried for 425 I nearly fucked up my ankle again so I laid off squats for a while. I will still occasionally squat 200-250lbs but I don’t get past that point and I don’t really incorporate very much into my training. I’ve become a big fan of lunges.

I never really got into deadlifts, my form was poor and I never had someone to correctly teach me. TBH in the country I live very few if anyone will do deadlifts in the gym. When I was wanting to get into it no one really knew correct form and even watching tutorials and trying it out for myself I could never get it down properly and when I would go heavy I would feel shit coming loose so I just stayed away.

Not trying to get into a pissing contest about training styles. I have tried a lot of things and for months on end. I just found that what I have been doing for the past 4 months has really been working better than everything else. Call me crazy but I think if I find something that my body responds to well I should continue doing it until I hit some form of plateau?