Test P/Anavar Short Cycle

If money isn’t a factor why are you basing your cycle around free gear?

This cycle is terrible anyway. Why not an AI from the start? Between your alcohol consumption and constant oral use through your cycle I can’t imagine your liver will doing very well. You clearly have not done any decent research on this topic.

You need more research and to simplify. You are looking to use 7 different drugs all at once for the very first time each. What planet does that seem like a good idea? You don’t even know what your goals are, and even if you did you don’t know how your body will react to everything.

If it isn’t clear already the vets here have given up on you.

Well, today was my first pin. I decided to just be smart about shit and not go over the edge so I’m just on test-p. I dropped all orals. Will run prop for 6 weeks, see how I feel and decide to go on to 8 or stop at 6.

First pin today was painless. I’m expecting it to get sore later but I also expected some pain on injection. Used 21g needle to draw, changed needle to another 21g and injected in right glute. Felt almost nothing.

Couldn’t finish workout though started getting runny nose and weird taste in my mouth and started to freak out so I stopped half way through my back/shoulder workout. Going to eat up good and see how things progress.

you’re pinning with a 21g? Why?

[quote]blizzpat wrote:
Well, today was my first pin. I decided to just be smart about shit and not go over the edge so I’m just on test-p. I dropped all orals. Will run prop for 6 weeks, see how I feel and decide to go on to 8 or stop at 6.

First pin today was painless. I’m expecting it to get sore later but I also expected some pain on injection. Used 21g needle to draw, changed needle to another 21g and injected in right glute. Felt almost nothing.

Couldn’t finish workout though started getting runny nose and weird taste in my mouth and started to freak out so I stopped half way through my back/shoulder workout. Going to eat up good and see how things progress.[/quote]

a runny nose huh? damn bro sounds pretty intense

Haha I absolutely love when people say “i dont want to get huge”. That is the equivalent of walking in your first day of high school football and saying “hey guys I dont want to play in the nfl”. Well that is not going to happen overnight or by accident.

As for the cycle…you have the money and excuses and that is about it. 7 years training and you are average. You shouldn’t be cycling, you should be learning to work your hobby around your work effectively and make progress. You are looking for a shortcut to make up for a lack of discipline.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]blizzpat wrote:

Couldn’t finish workout though started getting runny nose and weird taste in my mouth and started to freak out so I stopped half way through my back/shoulder workout. Going to eat up good and see how things progress.[/quote]

a runny nose huh? damn bro sounds pretty intense
[/quote]

lol started feeling anxious and felt throat closing up, i know it wasn’t but I tend to not push limits when I get that “feeling.” Going back to gym in an hour or so to get a proper workout done.

21g needle becuase it is all they sell in my country. Very hard to find anything else. (yay 3rd world).