Test P 1st Cycle

Hello everyone, this is my first post here and I’d like to be as respectful as possible. I’ve read up on PED’s for quite some time now and decided on going for my first cycle. A friend of mine had given me what I originally thought was what I needed/wanted to run. After more online research, I’m finding many contradictions and I would like some advice on how to proceed.

I decided on an 8 week cycle due to life circumstances, but in the future I will change this up.
For reference, I’m 27, Male, 5’10, 185 lbs, 13% body fat using a BodPod. I want to use this stack mainly for cutting as that was what my original plan was and what I need it for.

Week 1-8:
Test P, 100 mg EoD
Arimidex, 0.5 mg ED (and for 10 days after cycle)

Week 3-8:
Win, 40mg before training

I also have HCG but was originally advised, using outdated? information, to use it as PCT and not during cycle.
As for things like pinning EoD, I’m fine with it, it doesn’t bother me. I have a PCT stack using nolva, clomid, and arima, but since I’m suddenly finding contradicting advice I’m “afraid” of the regiment I had orignally planned out. I’m sure experienced users see some weird things in this stack as for dosage, but I would still like to use the Test P, Win, HCG stack so that I don’t waste it. My next stack will be much more laid out properly and I want to become a contributing member of this forum.

Thank you for your help

Few things. I think you’re misguided using gear to cut. It feels like a shortcut to managing your diet. There are quite a few gents on here that have gotten ripped without gear.

Second thing, if you do get down to where you want, I’m guessing 8%, you will probably end up at about 170 and will begin to invite the DYEL questions.

So, to encourage more on point responses, you may want to share your goals and why you want to use juice rather than diet. I suspect your goal is to protect LBM, but you will most likely end up much smaller than you anticipate, and you could do that with diet without risking your HPTA.

Also, the PCT is all jacked up - Nolva or Clomid, not both. But I’m not well versed in that.

Good luck.

Thank you for your detailed response, and I appreciate what you said. I should have listed more info about goals. As you said, my goal is to preserve as much LBM as possible while reducing body fat. From what I’ve read so far, I didn’t have it in mind that I would end up much smaller than anticipated, but it looks like I’m finding better advice here already.

I control my diet, and have been down to 8/9% once before. The original goal for using these products is so that I may see the difference physically and mentally before I decide on anything more advanced. I’m not sure if this is considered a bad reason in the community, but I’m trying to be open about it and learn from different groups of people.

Thank you

I forgot to mention this – I found an article on here earlier that had similar topics covered. The issue I am having is that people are contradicting each other with dosages and timelines.