Test-Only Cycle

Any thoughts on this?

In cycles past I have always used this as the foundation of my cycle(either test enth, or sust 250) and stacked dbol or tren for that extra bit of wieghtroom ferocity, but the primary gains I seem to think are attributed to the test. Therein lies my idea that the auxillary class 2 steroids may not be necessary and that a Test only cycle, for arguments sake of 1000mg frontloaded and 500mg a week thereafter would be a good next cycle for me. Any suggestions as to why this may be a bad idea? Barring any reasonable objections from the Gurus on the forum I think I may give it the go-ahead and report my results.

editors note: Anti-E was not included into my “anabolic” drug regimen in the above post because I regard it as an assumed necessity and not one of the components of the “stack.” So don’t get your panties in a bundle.

It always interesting to see if practice matches up with theory. And I’ve always wondered about the synergistic interactions between compounds. It would certainly make for a cheap cycle!

I’m not a guru but I think it could work as test is supposed to be the only steroid to work well in isolation, so go for it and let us know how you got on.

I’ve read that a test only cycle is very effective, but unless you’re thin you should eat high protein, high carb & low fat to avoid gaining too much body fat. I assume they recommend high carb since you’ll be busting ass in the gym to gain muscle.

Look up the “gramabol” cycle on here. Brock Strasser wrote about it and its supposedly a pretty awesome test only cycle.

JP

I’ve used a test only cycle before with great results. instead of sus I used cypionate and watched my diet blah blah blah…but when i was done i was very happy with my results. and with the cyp i didn’t have a lot of water retention so i came out of it really lean too.

I think I am going to try a test only cycle in the near future as well. It is so much cheaper to buy 50ml bottles of test.

Thanks guys, I think I am set then.

I will go with cyp instead of sust.

Get enanthate if you can. Little shorter half-life than cypionate. Even better try propionate but you’d be a braver man than me!

Propionate can actually be made quite tolerable. Its the ester itself which causes the hurt, but i’ve found if you run your loaded syringe under hot water for a minute or two before you inject it, the ache is reduced or even eliminated. For me it works well enough to take injections of straight propionate (uncut) into my bis, tris, shoulders and pecs with nothing more than a little dull ache the next day but nothing unbearable. I never used to be a fan of propionate, but i have changed my mind.

JP

Thats very interesting. My current cycle is test based. On cypionate at the mo’ but switch to Prop soon. Always have to cut that stuff so much but I’ll give the hot water thing a go. But I always thought it was the high BA content that caused the pain not the ester.

I also concider a test only cycle. I have just finished a 10week test/tren/winny cycle with great results, so I`ll wait for another 10-12weeks to start the roids again. I was thinking test enanthate at 1250mg/week for 8weeks. Armidex at 0,5mg ED during cycle, and clomid post cycle. What do you think?
//Powrman

[quote]creed wrote:
Thats very interesting. My current cycle is test based. On cypionate at the mo’ but switch to Prop soon. Always have to cut that stuff so much but I’ll give the hot water thing a go. But I always thought it was the high BA content that caused the pain not the ester.[/quote]

The propinate ester may be an irritant to the muscle tissue, Other than that the Melting point of Testosterone Propinate powder is well over 225 F - compared with other steroids this is quite high, and this could be the explainaton of why so much more alcohol is required to suspend the hormone in oil.

[quote] I was thinking test enanthate at 1250mg/week for 8weeks. Armidex at 0,5mg ED during cycle, and clomid post cycle. What do you think?
//Powrman[/quote]

I was thinking about doing 750 a week for 12 weeks… am I under-dosing?

I’ve had success with test only cycles. I’ve done well with less than 500mg/week of proprionate, for a six week cycle.

[quote]ROBUSTO wrote:
I was thinking test enanthate at 1250mg/week for 8weeks. Armidex at 0,5mg ED during cycle, and clomid post cycle. What do you think?
//Powrman

I was thinking about doing 750 a week for 12 weeks… am I under-dosing?

[/quote]
No, you aren’t.

Why would you want to do 1250mg/week? Just wondering what the reasoning is behind that.

Im sorry icarius, I was very wrong! I think 750mg will do the job!

Phew, I was concerned I hadn’t projected a decent cycle and under-purchased my gear

Enanthate at 1g load and 500/wk worked beautifully for me. Better than test with tren, one of the best cycles I ever did (20+lbs in 6wks and still lean)Found the genuine Greek Testoviron to be the best test you can get hold of.

Mattyboy, when you mention the gains you made(20+lbs). Are you talking about the Test only cycle? Or the Test/Tren cycle?

[quote]Mattyboy wrote:
Enanthate at 1g load and 500/wk worked beautifully for me. Better than test with tren, one of the best cycles I ever did (20+lbs in 6wks and still lean)Found the genuine Greek Testoviron to be the best test you can get hold of.[/quote]

What % of gains did u hold on to? Ever do a repeat of the 1gr/500mg or more/longer?

Thanks!