TEST ONLY CYCLE

Interested in doing a test only cycle, never done any gear, just would like to start off doing a cycle or two of test only. What do you suggest? Seen so much all over the interweb, just looking for some advice from someone with some know-how. I want to do it right from the start.

You posted NO helpfull info. Pack up your bags and come back when you have a thread to start

26years old
202lbs
15% BF
Lifting consistently for 5 years
Only supplement with protein and creatine
Clean diet

Anything else? Sorry I just am not sure what you are looking for.

Im sorry to be the prick, but you still didnt really post anything clearly. what is your Q, what the point of this thread? How tall are you? Im not building your cycle, and none else will either.

I’m not looking for anyone to “build” my cycle, i’m looking for recommendations on what to use for a Test Only cycle… As I stated in the first post to start the thread, I want to do a test only cycle before I do any gear.

I’ve looked all over the internet and there are tons of different products to use, so, I’m looking to narrow down the field. Some need PCT, others don’t, some suggest estro blocker, some don’t. I’m not saying you’re being a prick but I was pretty clear in the first post.

I’m 5’11"
hard-gainer
I’m not sure what you mean by “Q”

Nothing is clear about your post. I still cant figure out what your PMs mean.

Explain (for the last time) what you mean when you say “I want to do a test only cycle before I do any gear”.

What are these “different products” you speak of. Please dont be completely vague anymore, it’s not working.

I want to try out a cycle, using just test. No gear. See what kind of results I get and see how I feel before making the decision to do another cycle of just test, or make the jump to using gear. I’m not using it to frontload for a cycle of gear or anything. I want to do an 8 week cycle, just using test and whatever else needs to support it.

I’m sorry for not being as clear as needs to be, newb to this side of things. I appreciate the patience.

What, in your opinion, is the difference betwen testoserone and ‘gear’?

DOnt use gear

“Gear,” is most often, drugs such as deca, dbols, etc. Testosterone is most likely named “juice.” There is a difference in the terminology.

40cal, Most see testosterone as gear. Gear is the whole package. The way you word it is very confusing. What youre saying is you want to run test only, as the base of your cycle. When you see how your body reacts to test then maybe you’ll add dbol or NPP or something like that, if you choose to do a second cycle. Correct? Q was question.

[quote]Lover95 wrote:
“Gear,” is most often, drugs such as deca, dbols, etc. Testosterone is most likely named “juice.” There is a difference in the terminology.[/quote]

the fuck are you talking about

I guess technically, there is no difference… When I say test only, I am thinking of doing an 8 or 10 week cycle using Test-E and whatever PCT is recommended. Maybe that’s not a great idea after reading through all the newbie cycles that people are posting on here. My apologies for being so vague in the Pm’s Bonez

DaJa, thank you for the explanation. You hit the nail on the head.

[quote]xd40cal wrote:
I guess technically, there is no difference… When I say test only, I am thinking of doing an 8 or 10 week cycle using Test-E and whatever PCT is recommended. Maybe that’s not a great idea after reading through all the newbie cycles that people are posting on here. My apologies for being so vague in the Pm’s Bonez[/quote]

8 weeks of test e frontloaded + AI + PCT is fine for a first cycle.

Thanks bonez

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Lover95 wrote:
“Gear,” is most often, drugs such as deca, dbols, etc. Testosterone is most likely named “juice.” There is a difference in the terminology.[/quote]

the fuck are you talking about [/quote]

Also confused here…but at least the OP is going in the right direction.

“The fuck are you talking about”

hahah took the words right out of my mouth…

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

the fuck are you talking about [/quote]

Outstanding.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]xd40cal wrote:
I guess technically, there is no difference… When I say test only, I am thinking of doing an 8 or 10 week cycle using Test-E and whatever PCT is recommended. Maybe that’s not a great idea after reading through all the newbie cycles that people are posting on here. My apologies for being so vague in the Pm’s Bonez[/quote]

8 weeks of test e frontloaded + AI + PCT is fine for a first cycle. [/quote]

xd40cal
this outline that BONZ mentioned should be USUALLY the bass of any cycle later on, the more you advance the more changes you do to:

• cycle length
  • Dose
  • Adding more compounds to an already excellent Test cycle

I just want to remind you that there are alot of advanced BB’s or PL’s that still do test only cycles

TRY TO READ ALL THE STICKIES and UNDERSTAND THEM

good luck