Test + NPP + Primo

PIP = Post injection pain. Test pro quite frankly just hurts. Go with test cyp.

1 Like

I am not sure why people go with prop for short ester? It seems Test Ace would be preferred as it is slightly quicker, and supposedly pretty good for PIP.

Yes that is true but they are the same compound. Deca takes a few weeks to get to full blood levels. NPP will come on faster but the half life is less than two days so you need to inject eod or ed would be even better for more stable blood levels.

Iā€™m doing a similar cycle now, Test C 420, NPP 200, Primo 140. I pin ED all three with 0.6mL total, then add 0.3 mL of NPP Tues/Thurs to get 200 mg total. Manageable cycle. A little over two weeks in, canā€™t say itā€™s ground breaking right now. No ED issues, libido actually higher, some aggression with NPP but nothing crazy. I do hold more water. Pumps slightly better. No change in strength. Last blast I did Test C and Var, loved the Var for strength.

I havenā€™t used NPP so hard for me to say what dosage you should use. If you have no past experience with nandrolones I would consider 150-200 per week. Iv gotten good results on 125 deca and 125 test per week. Depends on your goals and experience.

From what I recall from reading on here, I believe ester weight is about the same for the decanoate and the phenylpropionate ester, which would suggest that you would use roughly the same amount of either ester in a week.

I have seen recommendations for starting nandrolone around 2 mg/lb/wk, but that seems REALLY high to me. I actually started at 1 mg/lb/wk and jumped up to about 1.5 mg/lb/wk and I felt like I was using a high-ish amount.

In my opinion, I think a good starting point is 1 mg/lb/wk or less (I probably wouldnā€™t go less than .6). Again, these are all just my opinions based on my experience.

Thanks a million

So true and thanks a million mate for ur humble response

I m planning to start from a low dose only will try to start with 150 per week split in 2 dosage of 75/75. What say then gradually increase.

I just started my test + npp + primo run.
Currently pinning
Sustanon 100mg-eod
Npp 100mg tue, thur, Sunday
Primo 200mg tue and Sunday

So in total:
700mg sust a week
300mg npp a week
400mg primo a week

This has worked for me quite well

Npp generally should be pinned 3 times a week
Test c/e every 3 ish days normally I do like Wednesday and Sunday
And same with primo