T Nation

Test/Masteron/Tren Help

I recently posted about a test prop/masteron prop cycle for 8 weeks. Well going on several recommendations I’ve decided to throw some tren in with it, so now my cycle looks like:

weeks 1-8: test prop 100mgs EOD
weeks 1-8: masteron prop 100mgs EOD
weeks 1-8: tren 100mgs EOD

Now I know about masteron having good anti-e properties so I have my PCT structured properly for that with some nolva and hcg that i have on hand…

So my new question is involving the tren. I know that tren can lead to progesterone induced gyno, but from what i understand, that goes away when the use of the tren stops.

I’ve taken tren before and had a very minor incident with it, but I want to avoid that at all costs if possible. I’m not exactly sure what to take or how to take it to stop tren induced gyno…any recommendations? Thanks for all your help guys.

With this kind of cycle you should not have Gyno problems, but to be sure you can take proviron (mesterolone), it is very effective as an anti-oestrogen (2 tabs/day).

Beware with the tab recommendations, mesterolone comes in both 25mg and 50mg tabs.

Masteron is not an anti-e. Folks that think that a steroid can successfully take the place of AI’s are deluded.

Tren gyno is caused by it’s tendency to increase progesterone levels in the body.

Dostinex is a good preventative measure. Vitamin B6 is also used by some.

You masteron should be about half of your test - In other words your masteron is too high.

Tren is also historically run at about 2/3 to 3/4 of the test levels.

EOD injections - especially with the tren could lead to pronounced bad side effects.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Masteron is not an anti-e. Folks that think that a steroid can successfully take the place of AI’s are deluded.

Tren gyno is caused by it’s tendency to increase progesterone levels in the body.

Dostinex is a good preventative measure. Vitamin B6 is also used by some.

You masteron should be about half of your test - In other words your masteron is too high.

Tren is also historically run at about 2/3 to 3/4 of the test levels.

EOD injections - especially with the tren could lead to pronounced bad side effects. [/quote]

I know that masteron is not an anti-e, but has such good bonding qualities to the aromatase enzymes that it can help stop the conversion of test to estrogen in other anabolic compounds. I do have nolvadex on hand if needed.

Thanks for the info on the tren/masteron levels, I’m going to look into that and see about restructuring it. and also thanks for the dostinex recommendation, I’m going to check that out as well.

[quote]H-Train wrote:
Beware with the tab recommendations, mesterolone comes in both 25mg and 50mg tabs.[/quote]

You are right, I was talking about the 25 mg version.

[quote]bigoli wrote:
H-Train wrote:
Beware with the tab recommendations, mesterolone comes in both 25mg and 50mg tabs.

You are right, I was talking about the 25 mg version.
[/quote]

I’ve never taken proviron before. just 25mg ED? any particular time of day thats best for taking it? morning? night? post workout? thanks guys

When I take it, it’s eighter the morning or one hour before training.

Why are you “throwing the tren in”? If you had issues with it why use it again?You might be better w/ DECA or NPP.

Also, I used Masteron at 50 MGS EOD and even when taking DBOL I don’t have any issues, however I should qualify that I only use orals for 10 days or so to kick off a long ester cycle.

[quote]Over40 wrote:
Why are you “throwing the tren in”? If you had issues with it why use it again?You might be better w/ DECA or NPP.

Also, I used Masteron at 50 MGS EOD and even when taking DBOL I don’t have any issues, however I should qualify that I only use orals for 10 days or so to kick off a long ester cycle.

[/quote]

ok, maybe a bad choice of words there. but I have run tren before and loved it. I was really wanting to try a masteron prop and test prop cycle for cutting and I received several recommendations that if I “threw some tren in” with this at 50mg ED that I would have some amazing results. I have 2 20ml bottles of tren (100mg/ml) on me now so I was going to add that to my cycle now.

As for the problem I had before, it was just a VERY minor case of gyno due to the progesterone and as soon as I stopped the tren, it went away.