Test/Mast Taper

I am going to be starting a cycle of test e in about 2-3 months, i also got with it what was suppose to be mast e, but turns out it is mast p… so my question is for the taper since the doses are so small, should i be content with injecting e3d or should i make even smaller doses and go with eod? thanks in advance for the help any help you guys can give.

You’d probably be alright with e3d but EOD would be better

ya, thats what i figured don’t know if the hassel will be worth it and make much of a difference when i am down to the last few weeks and the dose is so low, but this will be my first cycle, so figured best to ask. Thanks for the feedback.

What you could do is use slin pins and inject EOD. At 0,2 ml and below, you can also inject subQ (subcutaneous) instead of IM. BTW a taper half Test/half Mast works really well.

[quote]SwD wrote:
What you could do is use slin pins and inject EOD. At 0,2 ml and below, you can also inject subQ (subcutaneous) instead of IM. BTW a taper half Test/half Mast works really well.[/quote]

hmmmm interesting, what would be the benefit of subQ as opposed to IM?

Rumor is more stable levels as the release is slower. My main point is that you can use slin pins, and change sites - I like belly and quads, but not shoulders. Quads is IM and belly SubQ.

[quote]SwD wrote:
Rumor is more stable levels as the release is slower. My main point is that you can use slin pins, and change sites - I like belly and quads, but not shoulders. Quads is IM and belly SubQ.
[/quote]

How much do you shoot in the belly?

Only 0.2 cc at the most. I’ve never tried more, not saying it can’t be done. With Test, I’ve had lumps, never with Masteron. It’s only painful if touched, and then not much, but it’s visible like a mosquito bite, you know, if you walk around half-naked like I do :slight_smile:

[quote]SwD wrote:
Only 0.2 cc at the most. I’ve never tried more, not saying it can’t be done. With Test, I’ve had lumps, never with Masteron. It’s only painful if touched, and then not much, but it’s visible like a mosquito bite, you know, if you walk around half-naked like I do :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Do you shoot your belly while on cycle? or do you only shoot when your tapering and using a lesser amount?

[quote]SwD wrote:
[/quote]

cool, i was thinking of using the slin pins before, but i just dont know the conversions from ml to CC, like say for the first week of the taper if i have 250mg/ml how much in the slin pin would it take to yeild 40mg? Its will be my first run so i dont want to fuck up anything like that, also don’t know if you know this but i have heard the molecular weight of prop and enathante are different so i have to take that into consideration with the dose i use for mast on taper… true, untrue or not sure?

Well lets say you have a 1ml slin pin. There are 100 lines on the needle which are the IUs, so if your using 250mg/ml gear each line would be 2.5 grams, (because you divide 250 by 100) then divide 40 by 2.5 and bam you get 16. So 16 lines on the slin pin would be 40mg.

oh hmmm a lot easier then i anticipated thanks for all the help

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]SwD wrote:
[/quote]

Do you shoot your belly while on cycle? or do you only shoot when your tapering and using a lesser amount?[/quote]
Only on TRT and below levels. I’d never dare try high amounts since only 0.2cc can create lumps!

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Well lets say you have a 1ml slin pin. There are 100 lines on the needle which are the IUs, so if your using 250mg/ml gear [u] each line would be 2.5 grams,[/u] (because you divide 250 by 100) then divide 40 by 2.5 and bam you get 16. So 16 lines on the slin pin would be 40mg.[/quote]

I’m just going to point out your typo here not to be a dick, but so nobody gets confused. Each line is NOT 2.5 grams. It is 2.5 mg.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Well lets say you have a 1ml slin pin. There are 100 lines on the needle which are the IUs, so if your using 250mg/ml gear [u] each line would be 2.5 grams,[/u] (because you divide 250 by 100) then divide 40 by 2.5 and bam you get 16. So 16 lines on the slin pin would be 40mg.[/quote]

I’m just going to point out your typo here not to be a dick, but so nobody gets confused. Each line is NOT 2.5 grams. It is 2.5 mg.[/quote]

Oops that was a typo, thanks balla