T Nation

Test, Mast, EQ - Lean Gains


#1

Could use some critique on coming cycle.

GOAL: Lean mass, with minimum water retention and overall sides. Will be on a steady and maintained calorific surplus throughout the cycle. Macros carefully watched at all times.

Week 1-16: Test propp 300mg/week, EOD.
Week 5-12: Mast propp 450mg/week, EOD.
Week 1-14: EQ (Boldenone Undecylenate) 500-600mg/week e3d or e5d.
Week 1-16: Arimidex 0,5mg EOD.
PCT
Week 19-24: Clomid 150/100/50mg ED.
Week 19-24: Aromasin 20/10/5mg ED.
(Week 19-24: proviron 25mg ED.)

Might throw in some HCG or tribulus, if you think it’s necessary.

Would love to run Mast for wellness, sex-drive and mentality throughout the cycle but it’s expensive as it is. Which is why im runing it mid cycle rather. Figuring by the time im off the Masteron, the EQ should be active and peaking.

Critique and advice is welcomed!


#2

Test is the drug that will give you the most results of what you are taking so I wouldn’t run under 500mg personally.

On top that I personally found eq to suppress my libido so more test might help mitigate that


#3

Not so sure about upping the T-dose to that amount along with such high amounts of mast/eq. Really think it’ll make that much of difference?

Anyone els got any inputs, good or bad? They are more than welcomed!


#4

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Test is the drug that will give you the most results of what you are taking so I wouldn’t run under 500mg personally.

On top that I personally found eq to suppress my libido so more test might help mitigate that [/quote]

it’s funny you say that about EQ. A few people have said that and I just can’t think why that’d be the case.

Not saying you’re wrong or anything, just that it’s a curious thing.


#5

What is your cycle history and how developed are you?


#6

I’d say im somewhere in the middle to advanced in regards of cycle history. I’ve tried most from deca, npp, test p/e/c, tren, dbol etc. Though I’ve never ran EQ. Atm at ~180lbs around 7% bodyfat.


#7

Man, perfect cycle. I did it before with almost the same doses… Mast was a bit lower and EQ was higher, at 750mg. Test was the same, 300/350 per week. U don’t need more test when using mast… your free test will be higher than a person using 500mg test… masteron improves your free test.

I see some people using/ abusing on 1g week of test, with high total test, BUT low free test… masteron and proviron do a nice job when U want to use low test. Your cycle is perfect man. If you can, add some HCG during the cycle, and combine proviron with masteron during the cycle too, U’ll see that 300mg test week do the job.


#8

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:
Man, perfect cycle. I did it before with almost the same doses… Mast was a bit lower and EQ was higher, at 750mg. Test was the same, 300/350 per week. U don’t need more test when using mast… your free test will be higher than a person using 500mg test… masteron improves your free test.

I see some people using/ abusing on 1g week of test, with high total test, BUT low free test… masteron and proviron do a nice job when U want to use low test. Your cycle is perfect man. If you can, add some HCG during the cycle, and combine proviron with masteron during the cycle too, U’ll see that 300mg test week do the job.[/quote]

Perhaps add 25mg Proviron ED and exchange the adex to 15mg Aromasin ED already right off the bat (which then later bridges over to PCT aswell along with Clomid); to aid and enhance a fairly low aromatised cycle and free up more test then?


#9

[quote]Fronk wrote:

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:
Man, perfect cycle. I did it before with almost the same doses… Mast was a bit lower and EQ was higher, at 750mg. Test was the same, 300/350 per week. U don’t need more test when using mast… your free test will be higher than a person using 500mg test… masteron improves your free test.

I see some people using/ abusing on 1g week of test, with high total test, BUT low free test… masteron and proviron do a nice job when U want to use low test. Your cycle is perfect man. If you can, add some HCG during the cycle, and combine proviron with masteron during the cycle too, U’ll see that 300mg test week do the job.[/quote]

Perhaps add 25mg Proviron ED and exchange the adex to 15mg Aromasin ED already right off the bat (which then later bridges over to PCT aswell along with Clomid); to aid and enhance a fairly low aromatised cycle and free up more test then?
[/quote]

I wouldn’t change adex. Proviron is cheaper, you may lower masteron and combine some proviron, 50mg prov/ day + 300mg mast/w is very effective.


#10

Why run prop on a 16 week cycle? Pinning EOD is going to get old fast. If there’s no particular reason I would switch to enth but thats just my .02
You should keep a log, Id like to hear how the low test dose interacts with the mast dose.


#12

Looks good but something caught my eye. Why are you waiting so long for pct? After week 14 you are only pinning a short ester for the next two weeks. You should be able to roll right into pct just a few days after you stop the prop, provided you run it two weeks past the EQ.

I do something similar. For the main body of my cycle of EQ I use enanthate test. Then stop both at the same time and switch to test prop for a bottle/ 3 weeks. Sometimes I throw in a DHT based oral if I am trying to burn a little extra fat. (I throw it in for the last three weeks of the EQ and run it to the end of the test prop so a total of six weeks) When that test prop bottle is done I wait the 3-4 days or so and start pct.

I just don’t think you need to wait two whole weeks after just test prop to start pct. (Provided you cut the EQ two weeks earlier). I think with what you proposed you could start pct 3-4 days after you stop the test prop.

If I am wrong on my timing after just test prop then please someone let me know.


#13

2 year old thread, bro


#14

I see that now, but it showed up at the top of the list when I hit the refresh button in the pharma section.