Test + Mast Cycle Questions

Alright guys

I’m going to be running test and mast enth for minimum 12 weeks @ 600 mg test each week + 500mg.mast, up the dosage if the sides stay at bay. I was going to run prop but decided against this in favour of a longer ester.

Q1: if I wanted to run some test prop to start the cycle would I still need to front load the test enth?

Q2: I don’t have access to aromasin which is a bit annoying but have some left over. Would switching to adex after this is finished be a problem? Or am I being a drama queen?

Got loads of clomid nova and hcg which would be run as follows:

Hcg: 500 iu per week- weeks 3-12 used right up to pct
Pct: clomid 100, 50, 50, 50
Nolva 40, 20, 20, 20

Any advice on this would be great.

Thanks

Anyone?? Lol

1. No

2. Na no problem

Cycle looks good

[quote]Admad wrote:
Alright guys

I’m going to be running test and mast enth for minimum 12 weeks @ 600 mg test each week + 500mg.mast, up the dosage if the sides stay at bay. I was going to run prop but decided against this in favour of a longer ester.

Q1: if I wanted to run some test prop to start the cycle would I still need to front load the test enth?

Q2: I don’t have access to aromasin which is a bit annoying but have some left over. Would switching to adex after this is finished be a problem? Or am I being a drama queen?

Got loads of clomid nova and hcg which would be run as follows:

Hcg: 500 iu per week- weeks 3-12 used right up to pct
Pct: clomid 100, 50, 50, 50
Nolva 40, 20, 20, 20

Any advice on this would be great.

Thanks[/quote]

well, since aromasin is a suicical inhibitor, it’s more beneficial to finish your cycle with that than start it, since it should minimize the chance of estrogen rebound. it also works better with Nolvadex, as well…

So start with adex then move onto the aromasin after that’s finished. Adex is a new compound to me so what dosage would you usually run this at? I use aromasin at about 12.5 mg rod which works fine for me.

Having another look at my pct, clomid really fucked my mood up on my last cycle.

.5mg eod for the adex

[quote]Admad wrote:
So start with adex then move onto the aromasin after that’s finished. Adex is a new compound to me so what dosage would you usually run this at? I use aromasin at about 12.5 mg rod which works fine for me.

Having another look at my pct, clomid really fucked my mood up on my last cycle. [/quote]

yeah, i guess… to be honest, it’s prolly easier just to go with one or the other the whole cycle. if you’re short on supplies and need to combine them for some reason, then i would start with A-dex and go to the A-sin.

some guys simply cannot take clomid. Yogi has no issues with it, but i know several guys who are emotional wrecks, and one friend almost killed himself during PCT one time. i think most guys are simply better off using nolva or toremifine instead.

i’m starting to lean towards tore, even though nolva is a little stronger at raising test/LH. tore seems to improve cholesterol profiles, and improve bone density as well…