Test Levels?

just had bloodwork done and my test levels are 426. Im 42 years old and 8 weeks removed from my first cycle. does this seem normal to you guys? Also Doc said Thyroid is really low and put me on meds for it. I want to start my next cycle but i have to go for bloodwork in another month and dont want to screw it up. Any thought?

anybody?

can i run a cycle of test c without messing with the thyroid meds?

Hypothyroidism can cause low testosterone, so you may see a natural increase after a while.

I am not sure if running a test only cycle has much effect on the thyroid. I don’t think a trt dose of test affects the thyroid at all but it might as you increase dose

But if you’re running the cycle because of lowish testosterone it might come up from treating hypo

Hypothyroidism can cause low testosterone, so you may see a natural increase after a while.

I am not sure if running a test only cycle has much effect on the thyroid. I don’t think a trt dose of test affects the thyroid at all but it might as you increase dose

But if you’re running the cycle because of lowish testosterone it might come up from treating hypo