Test Injects

im on my first cycle of test cyp, this will be my 5 week starting monday. i have done alot of reading and research and had a buddy at the gym show me how to pin myself , but everytime i have pinned which is twice a week . the area that i pin gets swollen and sore as shit. i have tried both quads and both butt cheeks . i have no idea why its so sore everytime , im using a 23 gage needle that is 1.5 inches. anything will help please . thanks so much

Read Prisoners sticky at the top of this forum, perhaps your having a bad reaction because of the BA/BB concentration.

Otherwise 25g x 1 is usually quite painless.

Either way, probably nothing to be overly concerned with.

-PTD

Using a 29/30 gauge insulin pin into muscles with little fat overlay will cut down on the soreness significantly I would imagine.

virgin muscles… the more you pin into the same muscle the better it will get. thats how it was for me anyway. I also use 23g 1.5’s. the slin pis take a while to get the volume in but do work

ok i will do some more looking into it , thanks so much for the help and yes this is my first test cycle but i look forward to many more to come.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Using a 29/30 gauge insulin pin into muscles with little fat overlay will cut down on the soreness significantly I would imagine.[/quote]

I decided to try this the other night and ignore the bro-science. Holy crap this is so much easier than trying to find a spot on your glute that you can’t see, jab a 1.5" needle, then try not to move it around too much while you try to push the plunger and steady the syringe with one hand.

Pinning 0.5cc into my delt was literally painless, and pinning another 0.5cc into my quad only hurt a little. I only have 0.5cc 29g pins right now.

Of course, 12 hours later it hurt like hell because I am not reacting well to this batch of UGL gear, but that’s a different story, and it was still nice to give my glutes a break from the knotting, even if I did end up limping around all day.

If I had legit pharmaceutical grade test, it wouldn’t be a problem to pin this way every day.