Test Injections at 21?

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:
lololololol im 17, have been lifting for 2 years, weigh 148 [/quote]

lol
[/quote]

It’s funny because I maintain to stick to that weight NOOB I weighed 120 ;last year…was a stick. I’m not an ass jockey who’s obsessed at looking at youre flabby tits in the gym mirror in your one piece shirt. i care about getting strong and thats it. [/quote]

lmao your picture is a joke, your stats are a joke, and you will only get crushed on this forum. I’d shoot test on my DICK to not be a weakling like you son

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

lol
[/quote]

It’s funny because I maintain to stick to that weight NOOB I weighed 120 ;last year…was a stick. I’m not an ass jockey who’s obsessed at looking at youre flabby tits in the gym mirror in your one piece shirt. i care about getting strong and thats it. [/quote]

lmao your picture is a joke, your stats are a joke, and you will only get crushed on this forum. I’d shoot test on my DICK to not be a weakling like you son[/quote]

Okay pussy :slight_smile:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

lol
[/quote]

lmao your picture is a joke, your stats are a joke, and you will only get crushed on this forum. I’d shoot test on my DICK to not be a weakling like you son[/quote]

Okay pussy :)[/quote]

just puttin into perspective how pathetic your existence is

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

lol
[/quote]

Okay pussy :)[/quote]
thought you were Nards at first