T Nation

Test Injections at 21?

So I was talking to some guys at my gym and they said I should think about taking either dbol or do a test cycle. I had really never considered taking either. I guess I started to think about waht they said really hard for the last couple weeks. I need to give them an answer really soon on what I am going to do so they can get the stuff. I am debating on taking test e at 500 mg/10 weeks. I have read many threads but it always seems like some people say go for it and others say that 21 is too young. I am 6 foot, 175 pounds, and a month away from turning 21. I have been lifting for about 4 years now.

Some of my stats are bench=300 squat=315 Dead lift=375

I need some real help on whether I am too young and any advice anyone can give me. I am not looking to get “huge” but I am looking to put on some nice lean mass. Any constructive help would be great!

ya, too young. Train for a few more years, there’s no rush.

Also, it’s weird that your squat is only 15lbs more than your bench…

yeah i have always had problems with my knees and the first two years I was dumb and did not realize how important legs really are. I have been hitting legs really hard and that is a work in progress lol I know you say no rush, but what is so bad about starting at 21 instead of starting at 23 or 24… I know many guys that start way before 21. I am just trying to learn everything I can

I think Dave Tate put it very well when he said about steroids that you can only flip that card once. So why do it now when you still have nature on your side.

Let me get this straight.

You’re almost 21. You’re 6ft talk and weight 175 lbs. you’ve been lifting 4 years.

So guys at your gym, who happen to sell steroids, told you should take steroids?

I think you should smoke crack. Wanna buy some crack?

Being under 200 pounds is for women and small children, especially if you’re over 6ft tall. With your 4 years of lifting you’ve manage to be skinny as shit and lift unimpressive weights. If I were you I’d be considering steroids too. Luckily I’m not you.

P.S. I smell a troll.

[quote]thehooliganmel wrote:

You’re almost 21. You’re 6ft talk and weight 175 lbs. you’ve been lifting 4 years.

So guys at your gym, who happen to sell steroids, told you should take steroids?

Being under 200 pounds is for women and small children, especially if you’re over 6ft tall. With your 4 years of lifting you’ve manage to be skinny as shit and lift unimpressive weights. If I were you I’d be considering steroids too. Luckily I’m not you.

P.S. I smell a troll.
[/quote]

I was going to write something along the same lines but you beat me too it! Touche’ my friend

Over the next couple years really focus on your training. A general rule of thumb is to be 200lbs plus before even considering anabolics. You still have alot of natural growth ahead of you and if you wait i think you will be much happier

A middle ground is running a short cycle, no more than 4 weeks with fast acting drugs. Test prop at 75mg ED is good. But at your weight, I would look into eating more first.

If you Really wann know get some bloodwork done. If you test is in the high norm range like 800-1200ng/dl…then I would hold off untill thoes levels dorp down naturally to use AAS.

Lets say that your natural test was 1000ng/dl (Which is on the high end of normal) and you use AAS and PCT sucessufully when your natural test comes back it may hover at 700-800ng/dl.

Personally for the long run take advantage of young natural high T and save AAS for later.

unless you are doing something that will make you $ in the long run its not really worth it

lololololol im 17, have been lifting for 2 years, weigh 148 and have a higher squat and deadlift then you…also same height. Eat more, sleep longer, focus on post workout nutrition better. Fuck with creatine or something you dorks do these days. You’re young…at the top of you’re test peak. PEACE :smiley:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:
lololololol im 17, have been lifting for 2 years, weigh 148 and have a higher squat and deadlift then you…also same height. Eat more, sleep longer, focus on post workout nutrition better. Fuck with creatine or something you dorks do these days. You’re young…at the top of you’re test peak. PEACE :D[/quote]

P.S. I smell a troll.
[/quote]

so being 8% body fat and being ripped is considered being skinny? i think weighing 175 pounds at 8% body fat and benching 300 pounds naturally is really not that bad of an accomplishment. I guess i thought these kind of questions were the purpose of this site. I asked for constructive criticism not some guy that thinks he is the shit.

Anyone else have any advice? Maybe some advice on eating to get up to 200 pounds since that is the magical weight to not be a girl or a small kid.

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:
lololololol im 17, have been lifting for 2 years, weigh 148 [/quote]

lol

[quote]lowery313 wrote:

P.S. I smell a troll.
[/quote]

so being 8% body fat and being ripped is considered being skinny? i think weighing 175 pounds at 8% body fat and benching 300 pounds naturally is really not that bad of an accomplishment. I guess i thought these kind of questions were the purpose of this site. I asked for constructive criticism not some guy that thinks he is the shit.

Anyone else have any advice? Maybe some advice on eating to get up to 200 pounds since that is the magical weight to not be a girl or a small kid.
[/quote]

Just keep eating man. Its called food. There is no reason you can’t get up to 200lbs at 6ft tall. I’m 5’7 and weight 235lbs (although I am beyond bloated) keep protein and fat high and carbs even higher. Focus on whole foods most of the day and have about 80g of slow digesting protein before bed every night.

I’m not saying get fat but come on man eat.

[quote]lowery313 wrote:

P.S. I smell a troll.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not just skinny. AIDs skinny.

I bust chops around here. It’s what I do.

You’re missing the underlying message here. There’s a ton of room for growth without steroids.

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:
lololololol im 17, have been chatting up ladies at the gym for 2 years, weigh 148 and have a higher quarter squat and don’t deadlift, but I can curl 25lbs…also same height. Eat more, sleep longer, focus on post workout nutrition better. Fuck with creatine or something you dorks do these days. You’re young…at the top of you’re test peak. PEACE :D[/quote]

Fixed.

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:
lololololol im 17, have been lifting for 2 years, weigh 148 [/quote]

lol
[/quote]

It’s funny because I maintain to stick to that weight NOOB I weighed 120 ;last year…was a stick. I’m not an ass jockey who’s obsessed at looking at youre flabby tits in the gym mirror in your one piece shirt. i care about getting strong and thats it.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:
lololololol im 17, have been chatting up ladies at the gym for 2 years, weigh 148 and have a higher quarter squat and don’t deadlift, but I can curl 25lbs…also same height. Eat more, sleep longer, focus on post workout nutrition better. Fuck with creatine or something you dorks do these days. You’re young…at the top of you’re test peak. PEACE :D[/quote]

Fixed.[/quote]

Hahahah because curling is such an impressive lift…troll.

Learn how to lift and eat before you put exogenous hormones into your body

Your testosteron peak at late 20’s not early 20’s. On average it’s 28yo.

If you are a recreational lifter, there’s no point in taking test. at that age.

Hypotalamus in your brain control your test. levels so always when you inject yourself with testosterone hypotalamus thinks you have enough in your blood and will start shutting down your own test. production and your balls will start to shrink and you’ll be a bald teenage girl when your cycle wears off!