Test Injection

I am currently on my first cyle of both Winstrol(Oral) and Test(250mg Weekly Injection). New to this whole thing and don’t even know where to look for most of my answers.

My first injection in my right Quad was fine, minor swelling and pain, went away in 4 days completel. I just recently did my second injection in my left Quad on Monday, it is now Saturday and still swollen and hot to the touch. Minor redness, all steril procedures were done, and it is just kinda scaring me. Like I said, I could be over reacting, thought I would get on here and reach out to you veterans.

One night I had the cold sweats(Maybe a fever or maybe the winstrol) and kept waking up through the night. I really hope these are not signs of a infection due to if I went to a doctor I wouldn’t even know what to say other than I am taking illegal shit.

[quote]bozack wrote:
I am currently on my first cyle of both Winstrol(Oral) and Test(250mg Weekly Injection). New to this whole thing and don’t even know where to look for most of my answers.

My first injection in my right Quad was fine, minor swelling and pain, went away in 4 days completel. I just recently did my second injection in my left Quad on Monday, it is now Saturday and still swollen and hot to the touch. Minor redness, all steril procedures were done, and it is just kinda scaring me. Like I said, I could be over reacting, thought I would get on here and reach out to you veterans.

One night I had the cold sweats(Maybe a fever or maybe the winstrol) and kept waking up through the night. I really hope these are not signs of a infection due to if I went to a doctor I wouldn’t even know what to say other than I am taking illegal shit.[/quote]

If its progressively getting worse or you have a fever just go to the doc and be honest. Oh and start squatting…

Have you tried the glutes? They seem to be a lot more resilient site than quads.
Are you getting a lot of swelling at the site?

Make sure you know what you’re doing. Sciatic nerve runs through glutes. Glutes are definitely a good place but just don’t hit the nerve. Be sure to aspirate too.