Hey guys, first of all thanks for reading, any advice appreciated.
I will keep it simple and short.
- I am 21 now
- first cycle at 19
- 2 cycles in total
- 3rd one started 2 months ago and stopped after few days saying I quit roids
- I did 2 long 6 month simple TEST oral cycles
- first was awesome
- second not so much and has made me a mess
- 4 months after 2nd one I felt still horrible, I was in emotional crisis
- now I feel much better but weak, sleep 11-12hrs day, cannot train cos I feel tired and my muscles are weak as hell (almost like in pain, not like a soreness)
I went to a doc, did not get much help and I not paying big money to talk to other specialist docs as I am broke and believe this is just matter of good restart protocol, time and effort.
My TEST was extremely low (290 or so)
Estriadol was normal as well as thyroid
I have just got PCT on my hands (power pct protocol) but my source has forgot to send me Clomid.
I realised that after I injected myself 2000iu of HCG.
People have low test and go to the gym and do fine but I cannot. I think this is problem with LH\pituitary glands\HTPA or similar.
Now what is my question?
how do I go about feeling like I felt before my 1st cycle 2.5 years ago (I felt strong, active and more positive but mostly more active and did not need much sleep now I feel tired and sooo weak in gym, its like I feel my muscles being weak and in pain, literally)
do I wait till my source send me clomid and do everything together as it should be or do I continue HCG now with tamoxifen and then throw in clomid when it arrives in 10-14days?
All I want is just feel good again, more then anything.
I wanna be strong naturally as I was before my 1st cycle.
Please guys, anybody give some advice, I will really appreciate it!