Test-Free Injury Cycle...

I realize that deca may help the joints and that test doesn’t, but deca really comes with a hard shutdown.

So the question is, would something like proviron or anavar be enough to run along with deca to avoid some of the awful sides?

The goal here is to run a purely recovery oriented cycle in order to gain a therapeutic effect on the joints.

All ideas welcome.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
I realize that deca may help the joints and that test doesn’t, but deca really comes with a hard shutdown.

So the question is, would something like proviron or anavar be enough to run along with deca to avoid some of the awful sides?

The goal here is to run a purely recovery oriented cycle in order to gain a therapeutic effect on the joints.

All ideas welcome.[/quote]

Why so much interest in deca anyway? It doesn’t have the fibroblast stimulation that you get from eq, and/or HGH, which we were discussing on my rehab cycle thread.

Having said that though, it does have the water retention effect that helps the joint situation as far as comfort, and probably some fibro stim, and there are plenty of guys who have used it for help.

Good luck with the topic, maybe you’ll get more feedback than mine did.

ToneBone

Proviron does give a great sex drive with deca only cycles, but the shut down is still as severe…

trust me also when I say shut down is horrible

took me months to recover.then the psycological effects of said shutdown and a non-existiant PCT was even worse and lasted a few years

if I may offer up my limited advise on deca only cycles would be dont do it
add a little test into it you will thank yourself for doing that.
you really will
anything else I am not sure about so I cant comment.sorry

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
beebuddy wrote:

All ideas welcome.

Why so much interest in deca anyway? It doesn’t have the fibroblast stimulation that you get from eq, and/or HGH, which we were discussing on my rehab cycle thread.

Having said that though, it does have the water retention effect that helps the joint situation as far as comfort, and probably some fibro stim, and there are plenty of guys who have used it for help.

Good luck with the topic, maybe you’ll get more feedback than mine did.

ToneBone

[/quote]

So how about that EQ. Are the sides anywhere near as bad?

[quote] JJ wrote:
Proviron does give a great sex drive with deca only cycles, but the shut down is still as severe…[/quote]

That’s good to know.