T Nation

Test for Summer

Hi, I would like some recommendations on the best cycle for this summer.
Here is the goal. Become more of a versatile athlete
To meet this goal I’m leading a team on two mud obstacle course races, one is 3 miles and the other is 12 miles. I’m doing a sprint triathlon swim 0.5, bike 20, and run 6. Im also competing in a strong man and a power lifting competition.

Here is the planed routine
Monday = Swim 1 hr. Tue = Deadlift then strongman and assistance work Wed = Bike 1 hr Thur = Squat then strongman and assistance. Friday= run 1 hr

No bench till my shoulder heals

I will be turning 34 this year, I have done 1 cycle of test prop 500mg once a week, 5’8 190lbs and 15% body Fat

I have enough test sus for 250mg 2ce a week to last 10 weeks

I have my PCT taken care of and my diet will be spot on

Any suggestions

I can’t see you gaining any strength with that much cardio. All i can say.

sustanon should be pinned EOD optimally…

run adex .25-.5mg EOD

Thanks guys, I will look into Adex.
I can’t see myself putting on any strength with that much cardio either. I’m actually expecting to loose quite a bit. If I’m still pulling 475 (a 50 lb reduction) and squatting 455 (a 50lb reduction) while being able to swim bike and run I will be happy. Do you have any suggestions for my cycle? I’m kicking around adding Anavar. I want to avoid intense pumps that cause muscle cramps and hold onto as much of my current strength as possible.
Thanks

[quote]Milk Man wrote:
Thanks guys, I will look into Adex.
I can’t see myself putting on any strength with that much cardio either. I’m actually expecting to loose quite a bit. If I’m still pulling 475 (a 50 lb reduction) and squatting 455 (a 50lb reduction) while being able to swim bike and run I will be happy. Do you have any suggestions for my cycle? I’m kicking around adding Anavar. I want to avoid intense pumps that cause muscle cramps and hold onto as much of my current strength as possible.
Thanks [/quote]

clenbuterol will open your airways…

may want to look into erythropoietin as well… depending on how serious you are

anavar will undoubtedly empty your wallet and give you nasty pumps…