T Nation

Test for 20 Weeks

I’m planning on running a 20 week cycle of test-e and also anavar. I’m planning on starting the anavar 6 weeks into my test cycle. Please don’t just bash me for asking your guys opinion. Thank you.

I’m 6’4 and weigh around 240 lbs and have been lifting for about 7 years

Hope to hear something good.

Did you have a question?

1 Like

Good thing you’re not planning on using the Anavar as a kickstart to the cycle. That’d be stupid.

So your running Anavar for 14 weeks? Why are you starting it on week 6 this is just pretty random it appears have you put any real thought or research into this.

The Var at week 6 actually makes sense to me fwiw. Starting an oral when your long estered test is fully up and running at top speed works nicely. Then again so does a jumpstart.

I just see it making more sense as a kick start but hell if he is running for 14 weeks why not use it as a Kick start and have it full throttle for 10 with the Test. I can’t really speculate yet honestly to many unanswered questions right now.

No kickstart rush on a 20weeks run.

Week 8-22 for var, imo

[quote]zraw wrote:
No kickstart rush on a 20weeks run.

Week 8-22 for var, imo[/quote]

Good to have you back here.

you’d be better off using the anavar later in your cycle at the end.

IMO, forgo buying the anavar, and spend the money on deca, tren, and maybe some eq (not a fan of eq personally) and rotate those compounds in and out every 6-8 weeks

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
you’d be better off using the anavar later in your cycle at the end.

IMO, forgo buying the anavar, and spend the money on deca, tren, and maybe some eq (not a fan of eq personally) and rotate those compounds in and out every 6-8 weeks

[/quote]

This