Test Flu? Bad Gear?

Hey guys. On week 6 of my 16 week cycle, (750mg test e /week).

Since day one I’ve had red/warm/large swelling virtually every pin, I’ve hobbled, limped, called in sick at work, missed leg days, had red hot rosy face 24/7 (
Can’t sleep without fan + wet cloth combo) , these are just a few of my everyday problems.

But my lifts are way way up. Since heating my syringes in a glass of boiling water pre injection, it injects a little better, but it’s still thick and slow. I’ve also began to use orange 25g 1 inch needles for every injection.

Am I suffering from test flu? High BP? Who knows, but
New test is on the way. Anybody had this problem before?

Also can I name the brand of test here? Would be interested to see if anyone else has used it.

I’ve gotten test flu but usually only a couple days after the first pin. Id say it’s bad gear or your allergic to the oil it’s suspended in

I agree with BUDs that its probably an allergic reaction to the oil, but unless your gear is dosed real high like 400mg per mil and up it should not be thick and slow after heating the oil to the temp your describing. Around 100 degrees is all you need really, just above body temp.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
I agree with BUDs that its probably an allergic reaction to the oil, but unless your gear is dosed real high like 400mg per mil and up it should not be thick and slow after heating the oil to the temp your describing. Around 100 degrees is all you need really, just above body temp. [/quote]
This… Also, If your pinning into the glutes I would go up to a 23g 1.25-1.5" needle to make sure it’s getting getting into the muscle properly. If you carry lots of fat on your ass, you could be pinning between the skin and muscle(hence swelling). If that doesn’t work, Sounds like an allergy of some sort.

I did get a bad test vial once. Same as you: pain, red swelling, etc. While I did pack on the muscle (it was real gear obviously), I stopped using it. It’s your call. If you have new (and painless) gear, you can take the $$$ loss. I chose that instead of using that nasty stuff.

[quote]riceERYDAY wrote:
Hey guys. On week 6 of my 16 week cycle, (750mg test e /week).

Since day one I’ve had red/warm/large swelling virtually every pin, I’ve hobbled, limped, called in sick at work, missed leg days, had red hot rosy face 24/7 (
Can’t sleep without fan + wet cloth combo) , these are just a few of my everyday problems.

But my lifts are way way up. Since heating my syringes in a glass of boiling water pre injection, it injects a little better, but it’s still thick and slow. I’ve also began to use orange 25g 1 inch needles for every injection.

Am I suffering from test flu? High BP? Who knows, but
New test is on the way. Anybody had this problem before?

Also can I name the brand of test here? Would be interested to see if anyone else has used it.[/quote]

Cut the gear with oil, split your dose up and inject every day.

What brand did you use? You will waste a lot using 1 1/2 inch needle.

I had a similar problem while running test E 350 mg/ml from a relatively reputable UGL. I chalked it up to a very high BA content. Eventually the cost/benefit ratio was tipped so far in favor of ditching the painful shit and getting some different stuff. A few other people that I know have experienced the same thing with this dude’s “pure” gear.

same issue my first cycle I was doing glute only shots like every newb and was using one inch needle. well i have a fat ass so it was injecting in between the fat and muscle forming a bubble and alot of pain for a couple days. as soon as i moved up to 1.5 inch all was better. only other thing that gave me what ur describing is test suspension very painful stuff. so unless ur gear is high dosed as stated above or has high BA/BB content for some reason your prob allergic or not pinning deep enough.

ypur best bet is what MassiveGuns suggested if a larger needle doesnt help