Test & Facial Hair Growth Rate?

Here is another dumb, yet interesting(to me) question…

Is facial hair growth rate a good predictor of Testosterone levels?

I’ve noticed some days I grow considerably more facial hair than others…

Assuming you shave at the same time each day, the difference may be a result of the age of the blade you used the day before and the resulting closeness of hte shave.

You still hanging onto the dream that Fedorov is going to be a Wing again?

Anyway not sure about the facial hair stuff. I’ve had an area on my moustache that stopped growing. Not sure why. Now that’s weird.

No I don’t think it has anything to do with test levals…when I was in middle school my best friend had a crazy beard and weighed about 130 as where I had no facial hair and weighed about 150 lean…we were the same height. today he still has a crazy beard and weighs about 145, I still don’t have a ton of facial hair and weigh about 245 right now (not super lean) hope that awnsers your question.

Come on how could anyone think it’s not related. It is, by how much is dictated by genetics.

I need to shave every day religiousley when on a light cycle of test. I also need a haircut every week. Off cycle i shave every other day and get a haircut every 2 weeks. I keep my head buzzed, so can tell exactly how fast it’s growing in and when.

[quote]SASQUATCH99 wrote:
when I was in middle school my best friend had a crazy beard and weighed about 130 as where I had no facial hair and weighed about 150 lean…we were the same height. today he still has a crazy beard and weighs about 145.[/quote]

What does your friend’s weight compared to yours have to do with testosterone levels?