Test Expiration Dates?

I went through the 17 pages of sticky’s and did not come across anything that addressed the expiration dates on bottles of Test. I realize this question has probably been answered somewhere down deep in a sticky somewhere.

I have a bottle of T-E that has an expiration date of June 2011. It’s 270mg/ml, 10ml vile thus 20weeks at 135mg/wk. So that is just over the expiration date. I know it will still be fine.

My question is how long is it “REALLY” good for?

I know that we use pharmaceutical grade MS, Zofran, and Epi for Disaster relief in other countries for up to year past the US exp date. The meds all work fine no difference in effect.

Thanks

[quote]trex2000 wrote:
I went through the 17 pages of sticky’s and did not come across anything that addressed the expiration dates on bottles of Test. I realize this question has probably been answered somewhere down deep in a sticky somewhere.

I have a bottle of T-E that has an expiration date of June 2011. It’s 270mg/ml, 10ml vile thus 20weeks at 135mg/wk. So that is just over the expiration date. I know it will still be fine.

My question is how long is it “REALLY” good for?

I know that we use pharmaceutical grade MS, Zofran, and Epi for Disaster relief in other countries for up to year past the US exp date. The meds all work fine no difference in effect.

oils are good for up to 2-3 years or more after expiration. Oil does not destablize like orals do.
Thanks

[/quote]