Test Ethanate Only Cycle

I had the same thinking with saving the AI for when blood test levels are high a week or two into the cycle. read this response by installglass

“It takes a week or so for Adex levels to stabilize and be most effective. This is the main reason to take it from day 1. While your test levels won’t be sky high immediately you will be experiencing higher than normal levels of test and therefore higher estrogen by the time the Adex stabilizes.” - installglass

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/DACistheman#myForums/thread/5717099/

That does make a lot of sense. Atlhough to be honest i’m not completely sure how i’ll react to 500mg of test a week. I know it’s a pretty low dose but i haven’t cycled before. Is using an AI even if you don’t show signs of gyno or bloat still effective in order to utilize the test in your system better?

[quote]PhillyFootball wrote:
That does make a lot of sense. Atlhough to be honest i’m not completely sure how i’ll react to 500mg of test a week. I know it’s a pretty low dose but i haven’t cycled before. Is using an AI even if you don’t show signs of gyno or bloat still effective in order to utilize the test in your system better? [/quote]

Yes. 500mg a week of test is going to push E2 very high. If you don’t combat that there are ton of things that can go wrong. Gyno is just the visible issue. It’s the shit you can’t see that will really get you.

Lol krumm don’t hate on the Eagles.

Final cycle thanks to all of your advise will be as follows.

Cycle:
Week 1-10 Test Ethanate
Week 1-4 Dbol
Week 1-12 Arimidex 0.25 mg EOD
Week 3-12 HCG 250IU EOD

PCT:
Week 13-16 Nolva 40/40/20/20mg.

Last question I have that i’m not sure will effect my cycle is, if I have one vial of test ethanate and one vial of test cyp to account for the full ten weeks. This won’t make a difference because the esters are about the same right? Also, should I finish the full vial of cyp and then go into eth or just do 250 of each for the full ten weeks?

Thanks[/quote]

You’ll be incredibly lucky if you get 2 vials to last the full 10 weeks my man.

I know i’ve come to realize this. Plus i think the one vial i got was a ML short so i’m going to order another. I’m going to finish off the test eth i have left and go into probably about a vial and a half of cyp. I minds well extend this to a 12-14 weeks cycle if i’m going to be ordering another vial.

Plus i like the look of cyp better than enth lol, i’m not sure why but it having a yellow dinge to it makes it look more potent than my clear enth although i’m sure they’re the same…lol

I should have went with test prop. I just want to keep shooting myself with test everyday. At first i was hesitate but since i popped my cherry it’s like pushing adrenaline into myself. Maybe it’s all in my head but i get a boner just thinking about it. i might just up my dose to 750mg a week fo rmy first cycle and see what that does…

It’s addictive. I love when people say “I’m only going to do one cycle”.

Well honestly that’s all i planned on it’s way to earlier to think of another cycle just yet. I haven’t even begun seeing the full effects but apparently GP works fast so im looking forward to it. I’ll post a few pics on this forum to create a mini log of how my first cycle gains go. At the moment i’m getting pumps off my creatine and my two pin placebo effect lol.

Another question open to anyone. Lately i’ve been pinning my glute with a 25 gauge 1 1/2" and it’s been smooth. I picked up 25 gauge 1" pins because that’s all i had available. I would consider myself pretty lean with little fat at around 11-12%. Would it be alright to continue pinning my glute if i continue to do it high enough?

Please give me some advise of experience, thanks

Also, if god forbid a vein was to be hit should i just cover it up with a clean towel and let it cease bleeding on its own or should i throw some quick clot on it from my old med kit, jk.

Thanks

1" might be a little short for the glute but you should be ok either way. If you don’t get to the muscle you will be injecting sub q which is just fine. In fact a lot people on here prefer it.

I assume you are apirating? If you pull blood into your syringe I assume you know not to inject into the vein and to reposition. If you hit a vein going through you may get a some blood coming out but I’ve never had it be a significant enough amount to worry me. It has left a nice bruise before.

what happens if you aspirate and get quite a bit of blood from a vein? do you just try again in a different spot and inject the test/blood mixture?

[quote]DACistheman wrote:
what happens if you aspirate and get quite a bit of blood from a vein? do you just try again in a different spot and inject the test/blood mixture?[/quote]

Yup. It isn’t big deal when it’s done that quickly. Many people will even pull it part way out, change the angle push in and re-aspirate. If no more blood you are good. You could safely pull it out completely and reinsert etc… This all happens in a matter seconds. Contamination isn’t a concern and it’s your own blood.

Ya i just stuck the outer part of my right quad this time. Which honestly went in like butter lol… and yes i’ve been aspirating. Thanks again for your advise… Also is it normal to have very mild puffy nipples on any cycle? They don’t itch, hurt, and they’re really not bad but they are a little bit puffy to the touch, i heard this will happen anytime your on a cycle, is this true ?

Ya i just stuck the outer part of my right quad this time. Which honestly went in like butter lol… and yes i’ve been aspirating. Thanks again for your advise… Also is it normal to have very mild puffy nipples on any cycle? They don’t itch, hurt, and they’re really not bad but they are a little bit puffy to the touch, i heard this will happen anytime your on a cycle, is this true ? [/quote]

You running any AI?

ya adex .025 eod. Maybe i’m just paranoid ?

Well puffy nips could be sign of estrogenic activity in the tissue. You could try bumping up the dose to .5mg EOD and see if that helps.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Well puffy nips could be sign of estrogenic activity in the tissue. You could try bumping up the dose to .5mg EOD and see if that helps.[/quote]

x2.As longas they are just puffy and you feel fine, there ar eno wirres. I would not bump it to 0.5mg EOD, but at 0.5mg e3d. I prefer the AI to be as low as possible.

+3

weird you got it with ai at such a low test dosage… your adex cud be dud ! watch out…

Well for me I like running the minimum of an AI too, but if he’s getting puffy nips at .25 EOD it’s not enough.

God- everyone reacts differently, users are dose dependent. For me, at 500mg I need .5mg EOD, 750-1000mg I need .5 ed

I would definitely bump the dose. I don’t like having puffy nips. It’s not gyno yet but it shows there some activity going on which you don’t want.