Test Ethanate Only Cycle

Height: 5’ 10"
Weight: 182 lbs
BF: 11 %

Cycle.

Week 1-10 Test Eth. 500mg.

PCT.

Clomid starting 2 weeks after last injection. 100/50/50/50.

My question is can i get away without running an AI on cycle, and just with running solely Clomid PCT if i experience no gyno?

Please advise.

[quote]PhillyFootball wrote:

Cycle.

PCT.

My question is can i get away without running an AI on cycle, and just with running solely Clomid PCT if i experience no gyno?

Please advise.[/quote]

NO you can’t skirt the AI while on cycle. Who told you that? Also do yourself a favor and have lab work done so you know what you are starting with before you screw up your hormones.

There are yellow icons of the 3M post it notes known as stickies. They are usually the first available links in the different sections.

You’re putting your hormone balance at great risk of some very serious side effects.

READ the Testosterone Replacement Therapy stickies as well as steroid stickies:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/estradiol_why_you_should_care

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/lab_work_and_blood_testing

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/trt_protocol_for_injections

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/steroid_planning

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/gyno_sticky

My revised cycle below please crtique.

Weeks 1-10 Test Ethanate 250mg E3D.
Weeks 1-12 Arimidex 0.25mg EOD.

PCT.

Week 13-16 Clomid 100mg/50mg/50mg/50mg

Does this look better for self protection of my hormones? Also, where would you insist i beging HCG and at what dose? Would adding Nolva be counter active with everything that i would be using above?. Please advise.

Cycle.

PCT.

Please advise.[/quote]

use adex .5mg EOD throughout and taper into pct

Thanks for the advice. Any input on when to begin HCG and at what dose, also should i keep Nolva out of the PCT i listed above?

PCT.

Does this look better for self protection of my hormones? Also, when would you insist i begin HCG and at what dose? Would adding Nolva be counter active/overkill with everything that i would be using above?. Please advise.

PCT.

Does this look better for self protection of my hormones? Also, when would you insist i begin HCG and at what dose? Would adding Nolva be counter active/overkill with everything that i would be using above?. Please advise. [/quote]

why dont you use nolva ? 20mg nolva = 150 mg of clomid !!

imo using nolva + clomid is like stacking test + sustanon both are test it doesnt really matter !! in this case both are SERMS with clomid being a weaker one hence teh higher dosage for teh same effect

at those dosages your sure to suffer from teh dreaded clomid side effects i would say nolva 40/40/20/20/10

and one more thing use dbol cause test kicks in really late

Before thinking about Dbol which i’ll consider for a jump start… are you well informed on HCG in regards to when to start using it and at what dose pertaining a basic test cycle? I’ve just obviousley never used HCG and am not sure if i can even get my hands on it or if it would make me go broke or not?

Thanks pal.

Before thinking about Dbol which i’ll consider for a jump start… are you well informed on HCG in regards to when to start using it and at what dose pertaining a basic test cycle? I’ve just obviousley never used HCG and am not sure if i can even get my hands on it or if it would make me go broke or not?

Thanks pal.[/quote]

when u run dbol dont forget liver supps and max 4-5 weeks 6 is overkill with no liver supps.

get ur hcg first and post, ill tell you… otherwise i would be wastin my time…

Either clomid or Nolva or both is fine for pct.

Hcg can start in week 3 at the latest, 250iu 2-3x a week stopping 4-5 days before pct.

His name is “Phillyfootball” he gets ZERO advice!! EVER!! LOL

[quote]G0D123 wrote:

when u run dbol dont forget liver supps and max 4-5 weeks 6 is overkill with no liver supps.

get ur hcg first and post, ill tell you… otherwise i would be wastin my time…[/quote]

please don’t give advice, you don’t know what you’re talking about

Lol krumm don’t hate on the Eagles.

Final cycle thanks to all of your advise will be as follows.

Cycle:
Week 1-10 Test Ethanate
Week 1-4 Dbol
Week 1-12 Arimidex 0.25 mg EOD
Week 3-12 HCG 250IU EOD

PCT:
Week 13-16 Nolva 40/40/20/20mg.

Last question I have that i’m not sure will effect my cycle is, if I have one vial of test ethanate and one vial of test cyp to account for the full ten weeks. This won’t make a difference because the esters are about the same right? Also, should I finish the full vial of cyp and then go into eth or just do 250 of each for the full ten weeks?

Thanks

Lol krumm don’t hate on the Eagles.

Final cycle thanks to all of your advise will be as follows.

Cycle:
Week 1-10 Test Ethanate
Week 1-4 Dbol
Week 1-12 Arimidex 0.25 mg EOD
Week 3-12 HCG 250IU EOD

PCT:
Week 13-16 Nolva 40/40/20/20mg.

Last question I have that i’m not sure will effect my cycle is, if I have one vial of test ethanate and one vial of test cyp to account for the full ten weeks. This won’t make a difference because the esters are about the same right? Also, should I finish the full vial of cyp and then go into eth or just do 250 of each for the full ten weeks?

Thanks[/quote]

your welcome… it duznt really matter , finsih one vial at a time, why do you want to have two open vials ?

Thanks do you second this Mr Walkway?

looks fine yes

Ok, well i’ve been on my cycle for about a full week now and have completed two pins. I couple questions have come up that are in my eyes pretty important to have answered.

1. I have my calorie/protein intake set at 3800 calories/380g protein a day. Off cycle my calorie/protein intake is normally 2900 calroies/290g preotein a day. I began upping my intake about two weeks ago (1 week prior to first pin) and have noticed a very little bit of flab even with cardio twice a week (by flab i mean the bottom of my six pack is very slowly shying away). I know my test won’t fully kick in for another couple weeks or so. Would it be ok to drop my calorie/protein intake back down to 2900/290 and re-raise it back up to 3800/380 in two weeks once my cycle kicks in?

2. I also have my AI in hand (Adex). I was going to begin taking this EOD .25mg from day 1 but thought i would begin until around week 3 when the test would be entering my system completely. Would this make sense or should i start now?

I guess both questions are related to altering habits from the start of the cycle until when the cycle actually kicks in effect.

Please review and advise, thanks.

Start the ai now. Leave your calories up

Ok, well i’ve been on my cycle for about a full week now and have completed two pins. I couple questions have come up that are in my eyes pretty important to have answered.

1. I have my calorie/protein intake set at 3800 calories/380g protein a day. Off cycle my calorie/protein intake is normally 2900 calroies/290g preotein a day. I began upping my intake about two weeks ago (1 week prior to first pin) and have noticed a very little bit of flab even with cardio twice a week (by flab i mean the bottom of my six pack is very slowly shying away). I know my test won’t fully kick in for another couple weeks or so. Would it be ok to drop my calorie/protein intake back down to 2900/290 and re-raise it back up to 3800/380 in two weeks once my cycle kicks in?

2. I also have my AI in hand (Adex). I was going to begin taking this EOD .25mg from day 1 but thought i would begin until around week 3 when the test would be entering my system completely. Would this make sense or should i start now?

I guess both questions are related to altering habits from the start of the cycle until when the cycle actually kicks in effect.

Please review and advise, thanks.[/quote]

You were told from the start that you should take .5 EOD and take it from the beginning of cycle. Take it now!

Roger, thanks for the input.